ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-25-2017, 07:11 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 208/100%
Brilliant cards have arrived in my mail box! Thank you to JavaZarf, BekaH and LaffQueen for your inspirational, imaginative and creative cards. I love them all. And a huge thanks to ferretgirl for hosting this brilliant swap. It must have taken a lot of effort and organisation.

I'm off to do reps!
Old 08-25-2017, 07:18 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2350/100%
Glad you like your returns.
Old 08-26-2017, 09:05 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2241/100%
ferretgirl - thank you so much for including me in the returns for this swap. Thanks to everyone else for waiting.
Old 08-27-2017, 05:45 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
No biggie.... Your returns are in the mail as we speak....
Old 08-27-2017, 06:14 AM
Art Inventor

My Mood:
Laffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 859/100%
Haven't received mine yet
Old 08-27-2017, 08:23 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Some of them have not gone out until recently because we were waiting on Donna's ATCs. They are in the mail now & should be going home soon...
Old 08-28-2017, 07:32 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 555/100%
Just got my returns! Thanks so much to artists ThouArtDelyrias (doggie image); ann_stebbing (rose ribbon) and Laffqueen (spells/skull). And thanks to Ferretgirl for hosting!
Old 08-29-2017, 03:22 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 248/100%
My lovely returns have arrived. Thank you ferretgirl for hosting such an interesting swap. And to CastleQueen5 for my very first house shaped card, Though Art Delyrias for the butterflys (love that colour combination) and my lovely Postage stamp card from BekaH. Just off to do rep points/iTrader.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:29 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Wow!! I can't believe that you have gotten your returns before most of the artists here in the US, ann_stebbing!! Do you and the mail man have some kind of special deal going on?
Old 08-29-2017, 05:31 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 248/100%
No, but I'm beginning to think dithespy bribes them. She nearly always gets hers first (once by 3 weeks) and she lives next door
Old 08-29-2017, 06:02 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
I know!! She does always seem to get her's first, doesn't she? Don't know how she does it!!
Old 08-29-2017, 12:59 PM
Art Inventor

My Mood:
Laffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 859/100%
Great returns from CastleQueen, dithespy, and JavaZarf Off to leave You Rocks.
Old 08-31-2017, 01:06 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Daphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 229/100%
Hoping to received them soon!

~ Now Hosting Postage Stamp Weaving ATC Swap 2.0 Due Sept 1 ~
Old 08-31-2017, 06:21 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
pithier is a grand poobahpithier is a grand poobahpithier is a grand poobahpithier is a grand poobahpithier is a grand poobahpithier is a grand poobahpithier is a grand poobahpithier is a grand poobahpithier is a grand poobahpithier is a grand poobahpithier is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 72/100%
Received fantastic returns from Libby, DitheSpy and ThouArtDelyrias. I love all the different colors and testures. This was a really fun swap. Thank you again FG for hosting.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:44 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Welcome, welcome, welcome=)
Old 08-31-2017, 11:08 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1764/100%
I just opened an envelope of happiness. Some cute elf from Ireland made me smile. Thanks Ferret girl.

Donnacr lizard masterpiece,

and adorable black cat from Daphne75.

Thanks all. Off to thank you officially.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:57 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Daphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 229/100%
Awesome cards received ! Off to leave you rocks and itrader

~ Now Hosting Postage Stamp Weaving ATC Swap 2.0 Due Sept 1 ~
Old 09-04-2017, 11:00 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
So, has just about everyone received their swaps? Please keep me updated so I can archive the swap as soon as I can. Thanks!!
Old 09-05-2017, 12:02 AM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1764/100%
Thanks for hosting, I will unsubscribe and catch you in the next round that you host.
Old 09-05-2017, 01:29 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Sounds good; will probably be in the next six months or so....