ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-04-2017, 09:26 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1053/100%
DonnaCr, your cards arrived in the nick of time!!
Old 04-05-2017, 10:05 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Today is the day, however...I will not actually be swapping out until Saturday...work, work, work...Got make a living to keep the hobbies going...
Old 04-06-2017, 09:16 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
Received cards today from Ilovemarley!
Old 04-09-2017, 09:11 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
Cards are swapped and will be mailed Monday. Let me tell you, there are some fantastic art cards headed out!!! Thanks to everyone for playing and hope you enjoyed it. When you receive your returns, don't forget to leave YouRock comments for those you received cards from and Itrader for your host!!
Old 04-13-2017, 05:23 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Patty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 102/100%
I received my great cards today from Angeljoy, Suzi, and Cindylou.Thank you ThouArtDelrias for a great job! It was faster getting them then getting to you...lol. Makes you wonder about the postal system.
Old 04-13-2017, 08:39 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
Awesome! thanks for letting me know...yup, I do wonder sometimes
Old 04-13-2017, 11:43 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 247/100%
My cards arrived today thank you Jsereg001, PattyR, and Ayita! Also, thank you ThouArtDelyrias for hosting another great color swap.
Old 04-14-2017, 08:31 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
Glad to know Suzi!!
Old 04-15-2017, 06:35 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 210/100%
Wonderful cards have arrived safely in France!
Old 04-15-2017, 06:42 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 249/100%
Me too..... Lovely cards from AnJen, Londonont1 & Barbwat. Just off to do my iTrader etc.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:44 AM
I've moved! Check for the correct address, Please.

Betsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 136/100%
Lovely cards from JoyceG, AndreaC and a Sudyka! Thanks! And special thanks to our
Host, Lisa. I am living the returns from this series!
Old 04-15-2017, 12:16 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
Wow! overseas got there pretty quick! Good to know
Old 04-18-2017, 07:31 PM
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

My Mood:
AngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 514/100%
Thanks to our wonderful host, ThouArtDelyrias! I received returns from sarat, YoshiMiharu, and PattyR. Thanks, all!
Old 04-19-2017, 01:24 PM
Newb

My Mood:
AndreaC is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 7/100%
thanks for being a wonderful host received my cards today. from Ella Louise, BetsyG and yourself Lisa .stunning thankyou
Old 04-19-2017, 08:04 PM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 757/100%
Thank you ThouArtDelyrias--lovely swap. Great returns from Angel joy, An. M. Sudyka and Joyce G
Old 04-19-2017, 09:14 PM
ATC Novice

anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 141/100%
Received my terrific returns today - thanks to ann_stebbing, sillylily41, and Kim Hammond and thanks, ThouArtDelyrias for hosting!
Old 04-21-2017, 09:38 AM
Rookie

CesariaB is a valued memberCesariaB is a valued memberCesariaB is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 13/100%
I received my cards a few days ago and was surprised by how fast they came. They arrived much quicker in the Netherlands than the other way around. Thanks for hosting this swap, ThouArtDelyrias!
Old 04-26-2017, 05:08 AM
Newb

EllaLouise is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 3/100%
I recieved my cards today, thank you so much, they are beautiful
Old 04-26-2017, 09:30 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2242/100%
I think the world's postal services are having a go-fast - my mail is super quick at the moment.
I have received wonderful cards from: cesariab, lee beth and Sharon.

Thanks to our Host for another fantastic colour combination

off to leave points for all
Old 04-26-2017, 11:09 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
Thanks everyone for letting me know!!!