ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 01-23-2017, 01:13 PM
painter/printmaker

rapgardenpainter is a name known to allrapgardenpainter is a name known to allrapgardenpainter is a name known to allrapgardenpainter is a name known to allrapgardenpainter is a name known to allrapgardenpainter is a name known to allrapgardenpainter is a name known to allrapgardenpainter is a name known to allrapgardenpainter is a name known to allrapgardenpainter is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 335/100%
Thanks!
Your ATC will go out today.
"...The vibrations of the artist's spirit set off similar vibrations within our hearts. It is a shared feeling that unites the creator and the viewer, transcending the boundaries of time and space." SGI President Daisaku Ikeda
Old 02-07-2017, 06:51 PM
Star Fleet Academy Drop-out

My Mood:
Ancient Planter is a name known to allAncient Planter is a name known to allAncient Planter is a name known to allAncient Planter is a name known to allAncient Planter is a name known to allAncient Planter is a name known to allAncient Planter is a name known to allAncient Planter is a name known to allAncient Planter is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 117/100%
I, too, would love to have some if there are any left! Will PM you.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:27 PM
CarolinaGirl

Jsereg001 is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 6/100%
I would love to have some please!
Old 02-08-2017, 06:51 PM
I've moved! Check for the correct address, Please.

Betsyg is awesomesauce on fantastatoastBetsyg is awesomesauce on fantastatoastBetsyg is awesomesauce on fantastatoastBetsyg is awesomesauce on fantastatoastBetsyg is awesomesauce on fantastatoastBetsyg is awesomesauce on fantastatoastBetsyg is awesomesauce on fantastatoastBetsyg is awesomesauce on fantastatoastBetsyg is awesomesauce on fantastatoastBetsyg is awesomesauce on fantastatoastBetsyg is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 90/100%
Addy?

Bishop'smate, will you please send me your address so I can mail you a thank you? I thought you might like an heart of the Midwest atc with a stamp from my home state. I am having lots of fun with the stamps you sent! Thanks again!
Old 02-09-2017, 11:54 AM
Casting aside self doubt and negative self talk.

Bishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 116/100%
Sounds good to me and I'm pleased your enjoying the stamps.
I will pm you with my addy.
Thank you

Blog - atcwannabee.blogspot.com
Old 02-17-2017, 12:52 PM
Casting aside self doubt and negative self talk.

Bishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant futureBishopsmate has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 116/100%
Two more packets of stamps left my house today ..... AncientPlanter and Jsereg001 hope they arrive safely to you ... approx next week.

Blog - atcwannabee.blogspot.com