ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 01-31-2017, 05:29 PM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
BlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 339/100%
Thanks for the heads up miss I will keep my eyes open for your cards!

Received Awesome, Awesome, Awesome cards from Annie and Lorna today!

NOW HOSTING:ZENTANGLES - PASTELS WITH A TWIST,
ZENTANGLES - "IT'S FOR THE BIRDS"
Old 02-01-2017, 06:53 PM
drawing, drawing always drawing

ReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 187/100%
Will try to send either tonight or tomorrow.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:21 PM
Artbelle

My Mood:
Ornamentations is a glorious beacon of light!Ornamentations is a glorious beacon of light!Ornamentations is a glorious beacon of light!Ornamentations is a glorious beacon of light!Ornamentations is a glorious beacon of light!Ornamentations is a glorious beacon of light!Ornamentations is a glorious beacon of light!Ornamentations is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 32/100%
Cards on the eay!
Old 02-03-2017, 08:22 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 620/100%
I made some Zens....I'll send them out today or tomorrow. Hope they arrive in time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Zen-+-Red-#1-opt.jpg (78.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Zen-+-Red-#2-opt.jpg (78.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Zen-+-Red-#3-opt.jpg (79.0 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-03-2017, 01:18 PM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
BlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant future
Thanks for the heads up ReverieJJ, Ornamentations and NYJunkie. Hopefully your cards will arrive on time and get swapped out. I shall keep my eyes open for them all!

Old 02-03-2017, 05:59 PM
aspiring freak

My Mood:
miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2007/100%
Very cool, NYJunkie!
Old 02-04-2017, 02:21 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
Grebricar is a delightful artist to behold!Grebricar is a delightful artist to behold!Grebricar is a delightful artist to behold!Grebricar is a delightful artist to behold!Grebricar is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 19/100%
Cards are on the way to you!
Old 02-04-2017, 05:57 PM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
miss I received your awesome cards today! thanks for playing!

Old 02-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
Grebricar is a delightful artist to behold!Grebricar is a delightful artist to behold!Grebricar is a delightful artist to behold!Grebricar is a delightful artist to behold!Grebricar is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 19/100%
image.jpg

Here are my cards

Last edited by Grebricar; 02-04-2017 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Words
Old 02-07-2017, 10:35 AM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
Fantastic cards Grebricar!

Old 02-08-2017, 12:05 PM
Rookie

Luminous is a friendly and kind soulLuminous is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 14/100%
Such great cards everyone has! Can't wait.
Old 02-08-2017, 03:58 PM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
Only two more days to go Luminous!

Old 02-08-2017, 07:10 PM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
Mail Call - Gorgeous cards received from Grebricar, NYJunkie, ornamentations, ReverieJJ, Anneke, Donnacr and Rinny!!! Thank you all for playing!!!

Old 02-15-2017, 06:02 PM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
Wanted to let everyone know the returns have been mailed and are on their way to their new homes! I apologize in advance that I was unable to send my usual "Thank You for playing letter, my printer had died!! I will get that fixed as soon as possible and in the mean time I hope you all like your returns! Please let me know when your returns arrive and if you would please leave itrader for me and "you rock" for the three people you received cards from!

Thank you all for the awesome hostie cards and the empheria that some of you included! You all are fantastic tanglers and I am very glad you have enjoyed the Plain Zentangle series!

Old 02-17-2017, 01:25 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 620/100%
My gorgeous Zens with Red by ReverieJJ, dtbOriginals and miss arrived today. Thank you all for great ATCs and also a big Thank You to our host, BlancoLobo.
Old 02-18-2017, 10:52 AM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
Wahoo!!!! THE RETURNS ARE STARTING TO ARRIVE!
Thanks NYJunkie for letting me know!

Old 02-18-2017, 11:16 AM
Getting Stronger

My Mood:
mightytraveler is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 10/100%
Plain Zentangle Reds

Yipee! Got three fantastic cards in the mail today. My first trade through this group. So beautiful and so wonderful to see all the possibilities with the same simple instructions. Thanks to Debra Uhrich, Sue Carr and Victoria Smith for such lovely cards. Can't wait to play again.
Old 02-18-2017, 11:41 AM
Getting Stronger

My Mood:
Plain Zentangles Red

Here are the lovely cards I got from some very talented people. Thanks to Suzi, DebraU and vmsmith3.
Old 02-18-2017, 11:46 AM
Getting Stronger

My Mood:
red zentangle

Did not see the pics in my posting. If anyone can tell me how to fix I would appreciate it. I went to Reply, and Manage Attachments and selected a file and uploaded. Where did I go wrong. Help please.

Originally Posted by mightytraveler View Post
Here are the lovely cards I got from some very talented people. Thanks to Suzi, DebraU and vmsmith3.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:13 AM
drawing, drawing always drawing

ReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 187/100%
Thanks for another great Zent swap BlancoLobo. Thanks also to NYJunkie, Robin, and Luminous!