ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 02-04-2017, 11:01 PM
Chaotic

My Mood:
artsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 216/99%
Lurking.......
Old 02-05-2017, 04:11 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1017/100%
And here you are with the matching avatar! hope you join us!
Old 02-06-2017, 10:31 PM
Newb

Sharon is a friendly and kind soulSharon is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 5/100%
I want to be in on this swap. Thanks. This is my first swap with act for all !
Old 02-07-2017, 12:01 PM
Newb

Sharon is a friendly and kind soulSharon is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 5/100%
Please sign me up for the tourqoris, teal, and purple swap. I am a newbie, first swap.
Old 02-07-2017, 11:23 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Got it Sharon! Welcome to the swap and to AFA! If you have any questions, you can just ask in the thread or examine the site, there are lots of very helpful people here.

Mail call - Cindylou, your cards arrived!!

Last edited by ThouArtDelyrias; 02-07-2017 at 11:29 PM.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
Beautiful cards arrived today from kimhammond!!!
Old 02-11-2017, 12:23 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
I neglected to mention that cards arrived from Cindylou the other day!! oops, no I didn't....just forgot to change color on first page...bumping us up...
Old 02-11-2017, 01:32 PM
ATC Novice

anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 136/100%
My cards went in the mail today.
Old 02-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Newb

KimHammond is a valued memberKimHammond is a valued memberKimHammond is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 9/100%
Turquoise, Teal & Purple swap

Hope I'm posting correctly for the swap. Thank you so much for the nice comments about my cards for this swap. . KimHammond
Old 02-11-2017, 05:40 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
awesome anjen! will let you know when they arrive!

Yup kim, that is right!
Old 02-12-2017, 11:35 PM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 751/100%
Fun swap. Here are mine:

Old 02-13-2017, 06:57 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
Those are Fabulous Sarat!!

cards are here safely from New Zealand -ArtbyTab

Last edited by ThouArtDelyrias; 02-13-2017 at 07:09 PM.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:36 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
bumping
Old 02-16-2017, 07:28 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Patty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant futurePatty R has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 102/100%
My cards are in the mail.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:49 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
Thanks for letting me know Patty! Will let you know when they arrive.

EllaLouise and Jsereg001, your beautiful cards have arrived safely!!
Old 02-17-2017, 01:55 AM
Love ATC cards

JoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 55/100%
Please add me. I love this color palette.

JoyceG

Joyce Gorham
Old 02-17-2017, 01:59 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 229/100%
I would like to join! My cards are just about ready to go.
Old 02-17-2017, 02:00 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 229/100%
I love your cat card, Sarat
Old 02-17-2017, 09:16 PM
Love ATC cards

JoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobah
Please add me.

Thank you.

JoyceG

Joyce Gorham
Old 02-18-2017, 05:09 PM
Love ATC cards

Could I please join? I have sent two requests and my cards are ready.

Thanks, Joyce Gorham

JoyceG