Media
This swap is full - thanks for looking!

Swap Due Date - February 5, 2010
Number of Cards - 3/3 only
Number of participants - FULL
Originals only, no prints
Please PM me for my address when you are ready to send your cards

**CUPCAKES**

hayward_cs mentioned today that she was in the mood for a cupcake swap and I am happy to oblige! I love cupcakes: baking, decorating, eating, and of course cupcake ART!! It's delicious yet calorie free. Have fun creating your cupcake cards and please post your art in the gallery or thread so everyone can enjoy it, and feel free to share your creative process & materials used.

Please send your best work, make sure your ATCs represent YOU! All media is accepted as long as no copy righted images are used and cards are flat. Rubber stamps and public domain/collage images are great as long as you modify in some way (layers, inks, glazes, glitter, gesso, sanding, etc.) and not a stand alone image on a blank sheet of cardstock. Mixed media, hand drawn, true digital, fabric/sewn, & painted cards are also very welcome! Do what you do best, or step out of your comfort zone and try something totally new.

It is the player's responsibility to make sure her cards are in before the due date. There will be a 5 day grace period for this swap, any cards received after that date will either be swapped with other late cards or returned. Cards should also follow the basic site rules, please check out ATC 101 & ATC 102 if you're new to the site or to swapping ATCS. Please contact me if you can't make the deadline. If you've swapped with me before my PO box has remained the same.

US players - please include a business sized/long SASE with your cards.

International players - please include an address label & $1 US or equal amount in unused postage stamps (US or from your own country).

Players:
-R- 1. IrishRose
2. hayward_cs
3. plumeriafan - withdrew
-R- 4. JoyFlower
5. susietex
-R- 6. alanabannana
-R- 7. aznfg
8. DebbaPeot
9. PrettyPoetStacy - withdrawn**
-R- 10. keysandcastles
11. meganspaperstudio
-R- 12. sogrady
13. craftjewels
-R- 14. tattiekite
-R- 15. Ms Bunni
16. Palmtree20 - withdrew
17. melrauskolb - withdrawn**
-R- 18. RhondaCat64
-R- 19. alexia
20. sunsicle
-R- 21. DustyPenny
22. Shena
-R- 23. Elf
24. lola123 - withdrew
-R- 25. Essy
26. Mro1010a - withdrew
27. misscupcakez - withdrawn**
-R- 28. Dianne
-R- 29. slcpunk734
-R- 30. miss
-R- 31. momoruth
-R- 32. starfish
-R- 33. LittleRedShoeDesigns
34. sarabeth - withdrawn**
-R- 35. zooey

Last edited:
can you sign me up for this swap please?

And thanks.

Back
Top Bottom