ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Busy, busy, busy!

My Mood:
HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1275/100%
Talking PARTY! "All Types of Birds" a-thon Nov 25-28!

Frick and Frack are hosting a bird-a-thon weekend

… and everyone is flocking to come play with them…

*hand carved stamps by jaw*

Come play with us! We're creating art featuring birds over this long USA Thanksgiving weekend!

You can create whatever type of art you wish, in whatever medium you choose. The only requirement is that your art has a bird on it somewhere.

Start time (in your time zone – start when your clock says 12:01am) November 25 12:01am. End time (in your time zone) November 28 - 11:59 pm

It’s open to EVERYONE! If you have a few minutes, come play with us!

This weekend we will :
1) Create bird themed art: ATC’s, chunky pages, inchies, twinchies, charms, skinny pages, journal pages, rollos, gothic arches, post cards... (what am I forgetting?) It just has to have a bird on it somewhere.
2) Post and Trade if you like. Or just post to show us what you’ve created.
3) Chat (if you can only stop in to admire the art and chat sometimes, that’s cool!)
4) Have fun!

Trades: When you find some art you must have, please SEND A PERSONAL MESSAGE (pm) to that person asking for a trade.

Love that art? Remember you can click the You Rock button. We all love receiving feedback!

Posting your art to the thread: [/b]
From your atcsforall.com gallery: It’s easiest to have two windows open. I can create another "tab" and get to my gallery in one and be in my post reply box in the other.
1) Go to your gallery & right click on the picture you wish to post - this brings up a menu that includes “Copy Image Location”.
2) Click on the “Copy Image Location”
3) Go to your post and hit the "insert image" button (looks like a postcard)
4) Paste the address (right click, click paste or Ctrl P) into the window that pops up and hit OK - that puts the code into your post for your picture to show up; (you paste the address from the properties box over the http thingy that shows when you open the "insert image" box)
5) and then you're done.

[IMG]http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_SAT_Autumn_Redwing.jpg [/IMG

(leaving the last bracket off the above so you can see how the address will look)

Remember that images from the gallery can be small, medium or large. Find the word or letters s m l in the address and change it to size you want.

From your computer:
1. Click POST REPLY at the bottom of the messages screen. Above the message box, click the paperclip next to the smiley face. Then upload as usual. This will upload your picture as a thumbnail.
2. If you go into the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the messages screen, click GO ADVANCED and you will get the paperclip above the message box.

From a flickr or photobucket account:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2115

New to a-thons?
If you have any questions at all, feel free to pm me, or post your questions to the thread. We have a lot of experienced art-a-thoners who are more than willing to help those of you new to this craziness.

"If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough."

My Blog... Art Etsy... Facebook... My Flickr... Vintage Etsy...

Last edited by HHC; 11-22-2010 at 10:51 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:25 PM
Busy, busy, busy!

My Mood:
HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!HHC should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Who is ready to play?

Old 11-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1571/100%
I'm going to try to jump in between Turkey day and Hubby's Birthday and holiday decorating.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:36 PM
Busy, busy, busy!

My Mood:
KESagers, you have a busy weekend! I hope you have a bit of time to play too.

Old 11-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Cuckoo for Collage

My Mood:
Miss Iowa is a grand poobahMiss Iowa is a grand poobahMiss Iowa is a grand poobahMiss Iowa is a grand poobahMiss Iowa is a grand poobahMiss Iowa is a grand poobahMiss Iowa is a grand poobahMiss Iowa is a grand poobahMiss Iowa is a grand poobahMiss Iowa is a grand poobahMiss Iowa is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 69/100%
I'm in--it may be sporadic, but I feel like cutting loose.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:10 PM
A Clean Surface's Worst Nightmare

My Mood:
Evil Seedlet is a glorious beacon of light!Evil Seedlet is a glorious beacon of light!Evil Seedlet is a glorious beacon of light!Evil Seedlet is a glorious beacon of light!Evil Seedlet is a glorious beacon of light!Evil Seedlet is a glorious beacon of light!Evil Seedlet is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 71/100%
I might toss in a thing or two. I want to make hand turkeys!!

Old 11-22-2010, 05:22 PM
Busy, busy, busy!

My Mood:
chaosatlanta is a grand poobahchaosatlanta is a grand poobahchaosatlanta is a grand poobahchaosatlanta is a grand poobahchaosatlanta is a grand poobahchaosatlanta is a grand poobahchaosatlanta is a grand poobahchaosatlanta is a grand poobahchaosatlanta is a grand poobahchaosatlanta is a grand poobahchaosatlanta is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 188/100%
gobble gobble! tweet tweet!
Old 11-22-2010, 05:23 PM
Hand Torn Paper Pet Portrait Artist

RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1141/100%
I'm bummed to miss this one but Disney is going to be great!

I love Jaws hand crafted stamps, especially Frick and Frack! Jules will you make me a birdy stamp for Oregon Live Gathering? I'd be happy to make you something special in return...or drop an extra nice bottle of Chardonnay in your goody bag.

AFA ETSY TEAM

Come check out my hand torn paper creations
I donate $1 to an Animal Rescue Program for every new "Like" I get on myArt Studio Facebook page
Old 11-22-2010, 05:56 PM
lkastello

iTrader Rating: /%
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old 11-22-2010, 06:00 PM
Busy, busy, busy!

My Mood:
Robin, we'll miss you and your lovely art.

I wish I was coming with you to California! It's 20 degrees and blowing from the NE... brrrrrrrr!

Old 11-22-2010, 06:01 PM
Busy, busy, busy!

My Mood:
Lisa, does that mean you'll be here? LOL!

Old 11-22-2010, 06:04 PM

RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!RobbyGirl should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Originally Posted by HHC View Post
Robin, we'll miss you and your lovely art.

I wish I was coming with you to California! It's 20 degrees and blowing from the NE... brrrrrrrr!
Snowing here today for the first time this year...brrrr! I'm excited to go but this whole scanner issue has me more than uncomfortable, I've had Malignant Melanoma (Skin Cancer) and this is skin radiation....but the personal parts pat down is not high on my list either!

AFA ETSY TEAM

I donate $1 to an Animal Rescue Program for every new "Like" I get on myArt Studio Facebook page
Old 11-22-2010, 06:09 PM
lkastello

iTrader Rating: /%
Robby- My husband is a retired corrections officer...he said that the media is reporting on EXTREME pat downs...you might feel better when you get to the airport and see a couple performed.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:12 PM

I sure hope so Lisa, the only extreme pat downs I want are from my hubby LOL

AFA ETSY TEAM

Old 11-22-2010, 06:19 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
a123andpoof is a glorious beacon of light!a123andpoof is a glorious beacon of light!a123andpoof is a glorious beacon of light!a123andpoof is a glorious beacon of light!a123andpoof is a glorious beacon of light!a123andpoof is a glorious beacon of light!a123andpoof is a glorious beacon of light!a123andpoof is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 497/100%
Sounds fun! I might just have to make the time to get a couple cards done!
Old 11-22-2010, 07:01 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
GoldenWolf is a grand poobahGoldenWolf is a grand poobahGoldenWolf is a grand poobahGoldenWolf is a grand poobahGoldenWolf is a grand poobahGoldenWolf is a grand poobahGoldenWolf is a grand poobahGoldenWolf is a grand poobahGoldenWolf is a grand poobahGoldenWolf is a grand poobahGoldenWolf is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 460/100%
Daryl will be here for part of the weekend, but I think he has some work that he has to get done. So I hope to play for some part of the weekend. I was too busy this past weekend to play in the CBAT and I was really sorry once I saw all the terrific art.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Never enough time for play

My Mood:
alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 794/100%
I have some birds cut, backgrounds ready and just waitin' for the day!! Will be around sporatically - between working, decorating, visiting family and going to Newport on Sat for my B-day, I will get cards done!
Old 11-22-2010, 07:07 PM
Busy, busy, busy!

My Mood:
This is going to be a fun party! Yippee!

Old 11-22-2010, 07:22 PM
It's Always Something!

My Mood:
TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)TimeInMyHands is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 685/100%
DITTO on that, HHC!
I've already got some cute birdies cut out and some backgrounds ready too! I might even be able to get my daughter involved if she isn't off visiting old friends, doing laundry or snoozing on the couch! (She's HOME for Thanksgiving! YAYYY!)

Robby, have a wonderful time at Disney! I'm jealous!
Old 11-22-2010, 08:02 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)lafaver55 is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 1589/100%
I love my little bird friends. I have been getting ready for the weekend. Now if I can get the pics to upload I will be flying high.

Tags
a-thon, all the little birdies, bird, party, went tweet tweet tweet