ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 09:42 PM
I would have Harold Lloyd's babies if I could.

jazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 217/100%
The rumor is true, but what caught my eye in your ad was that it was good on gingerbread! I was just going to take a bunch of Benadryl before saucing or my other plan was to interchange another berry. But lemon sauce would be good too! Which ever you want to make will be good. :~]
Old 06-30-2011, 11:24 PM
Let your muse run wild!

My Mood:
wildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 456/100%
awhhhhhhhh...you are such wonnerful peeps in here.

Jazzie offers:
Figs with Lemon Cream
Lemon Red Potatoes
Slow-Cooker Berry Cobbler
Old 07-01-2011, 09:52 PM
ATC Guru

Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 266/100%
Holly, here's my Red, White, and Blue Tarts recipe. I snapped a few shots and under the books it went to dry.

Attachment 76058

Jazzie offers:
Figs with Lemon Cream
Lemon Red Potatoes
Slow-Cooker Berry Cobbler

Last edited by Charlie Brown; 10-22-2011 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:16 AM
I would have Harold Lloyd's babies if I could.

jazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 217/100%
Hey Boss,

Is there a change-out rule like the old thread? 3-days? If no one asks me to dance today, I assume the next 3 recipes need to fall under the new theme?
Old 07-02-2011, 01:08 PM
Let your muse run wild!

My Mood:
wildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forumswildholly clearly spends too much time on the forums
Hi Jazzie!

Dance the night away!
I'll grab your lemon red potatoes recipe.
AND....I will post my completed Recipe for Oddbreed later today too.

I'll also begin the new theme today just because with the 4th holiday it will be easier:

OK...the new theme this week is any VEGETARIAN RECIPE using only 5-6 ingredients only.

I'll begin by offering:

Creamy Cucumber Salad

Orange Roasted Green Beans

Corn Salad with Feta and Walnuts
Old 07-02-2011, 01:38 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 745/100%
Here is your sauce recipe jazzie

Old 07-03-2011, 01:37 PM
Let your muse run wild!

My Mood:
Grrrds...you ARE saucy!
Hey, Charlie Brown, I've got all the ingredients and I am making your red-white & Blue recipe for the 4th. YAY! Happy 4th everyone.

Posting my completed recipe for Blueberry Oat Bars for Oddbreed.

Note the new theme for this week : VEGETARIAN RECIPES with 5-6 ingredients only:

I am offering:
Rio Breakfast Shake
Grapefruit~Watermelon Slushie
Creamy Cuke Salad
Corn Salad with feta and walnuts
Old 07-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
babynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 361/98%
Wildholly, I'll take your Corn Salad with Feta and walnuts

I offer:
Sweet & Spicy Green beans
Asian style Zucchini
Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Butter Sauce
Baked Pinapple with Tapoica
Old 07-03-2011, 05:00 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!grrrdjules should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Nice butt crack on that one blueberry!
Old 07-04-2011, 09:00 AM
ATC Guru

Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)
Haaahaa!! I had to go back and take another look after that! Hmm who'd a thought...a blueberry with a tooshie!

Blue's still up with:
Sweet & Spicy Green beans
Asian style Zucchini
Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Butter Sauce
Baked Pinapple with Tapoica
Old 07-05-2011, 03:02 PM
Let your muse run wild!

My Mood:
Talking PICTURES of the 4th dessert

Ok all...I have a scrumptious picture of the dessert recipe I made yesterday for the 4th of July at my place.
This recipe was compliments from Charlie Brown. DIG IT!!!

Last edited by wildholly; 07-05-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:06 PM
Let your muse run wild!

My Mood:
Smile

Here's the recipe for Corn Salad with Feta and Walnuts.

BabyNavyBlue, I'd like your recipe for Sweet and Spicy Green Beans.

I'll offer:
Peanut Tofu Wrap
Vegetarian Vanilla Panna Cotta
Vegan Power Bars
Old 07-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Plumeriafan

plumeriafan is a name known to allplumeriafan is a name known to allplumeriafan is a name known to allplumeriafan is a name known to allplumeriafan is a name known to allplumeriafan is a name known to allplumeriafan is a name known to allplumeriafan is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 216/100%
Love the berry tarts Holly! I'm sure they tasted just as good as they look!!
Old 07-06-2011, 05:17 AM
ATC Guru

They looked like they turned out awesome Holly!

Holly is still up with:

Peanut Tofu Wrap
Vegan Power Bars
Old 07-06-2011, 10:21 AM
life is a nightmare i cant wake up from

My Mood:
oddbreed has words of artistic wisdom to share with alloddbreed has words of artistic wisdom to share with alloddbreed has words of artistic wisdom to share with alloddbreed has words of artistic wisdom to share with alloddbreed has words of artistic wisdom to share with alloddbreed has words of artistic wisdom to share with alloddbreed has words of artistic wisdom to share with alloddbreed has words of artistic wisdom to share with alloddbreed has words of artistic wisdom to share with alloddbreed has words of artistic wisdom to share with alloddbreed has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 843/100%
blueberry ketchup recipe for grrrjules

Holly is still up with:

Peanut Tofu Wrap
Vegan Power Bars

Last edited by oddbreed; 12-09-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:54 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
OMG she looks like me!!!!! Love it!
Old 07-06-2011, 12:03 PM
Let your muse run wild!

My Mood:
what no grabbers?

might have to change the tunes here a bit.

I love the cards posted--blueberry ketchup sounds yummy.

I'm offering:
Peanut Tofu Wrap
Vegan -no sugar-BROWNIE Power Bars
plus: Spicy greens with Maple Soy vinegarette
Grilled Eggplant Sandwiches

Last edited by wildholly; 07-06-2011 at 12:07 PM.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
babynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 361/98%
WildHolly, I'll take those Grilled Eggplant sandwiches!!!

I offer:
* Corn Souffle
* Lime Cilantro Rice
* Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Butter Sauce
* Garlic Carrots

((Sweet and Spicy Green Beans for Wildholly!!))
Old 07-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Let your muse run wild!

My Mood:
SUPERBO Blue!

babynavyblue is offering:
I offer:
* Corn Souffle
* Lime Cilantro Rice
* Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Butter Sauce
* Garlic Carrots
Old 07-07-2011, 01:32 AM
Plumeriafan

plumeriafan is a name known to allplumeriafan is a name known to allplumeriafan is a name known to allplumeriafan is a name known to allplumeriafan is a name known to allplumeriafan is a name known to allplumeriafan is a name known to allplumeriafan is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 216/100%
Babynavyblue - I love your sweet and spicy green beans! Awesome! I'd love to try your Lime Cilantro Rice.

Holly - Here is your blueberry rum shake card.

I'll offer
Meatless Panini
Ginger Garlic Eggplant
Tomato Jam
Mango Pineapple Salsa

Last edited by plumeriafan; 07-07-2011 at 12:03 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
benadryl!, chocolate, coffee, cookies, desserts, food