ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-26-2011, 10:55 AM
Never Sits Still

My Mood:
Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 440/100%
Jennie - those are beautiful! You'll be a hard act to follow. Haven't started mine but have some ideas.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:23 PM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
sarat has a brilliant futuresarat has a brilliant futuresarat has a brilliant futuresarat has a brilliant futuresarat has a brilliant futuresarat has a brilliant futuresarat has a brilliant futuresarat has a brilliant futuresarat has a brilliant futuresarat has a brilliant futuresarat has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 579/100%
I love Day of the Dead and sugar skulls.

Please add me to the waiting list. Maybe I'll get a chance to draw some.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:49 PM
is a Poke'mon MASTER

My Mood:
Locke is on the road to fameLocke is on the road to fameLocke is on the road to fameLocke is on the road to fameLocke is on the road to fameLocke is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 117/99%
I knew I should've joined instead of lurking! Looks to be a great swap Cx

Been taking care of family and school.
Old 09-27-2011, 07:25 PM
Action is the foundational key to all success. Piccasso

My Mood:
Jennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 590/100%
Thank you everyone for you kind words. I'm glad you like them
Old 09-28-2011, 10:48 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
SeattleMeg is a glorious beacon of light!SeattleMeg is a glorious beacon of light!SeattleMeg is a glorious beacon of light!SeattleMeg is a glorious beacon of light!SeattleMeg is a glorious beacon of light!SeattleMeg is a glorious beacon of light!SeattleMeg is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 80/99%
sarat-
You're on! Thanks for looking in on us.
Meg
Old 09-28-2011, 09:40 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
SeattleMeg is a glorious beacon of light!SeattleMeg is a glorious beacon of light!SeattleMeg is a glorious beacon of light!SeattleMeg is a glorious beacon of light!SeattleMeg is a glorious beacon of light!SeattleMeg is a glorious beacon of light!SeattleMeg is a glorious beacon of light!
Starting to see more cards come in... thatgeekyartgirl's arrived today! Thank you for the hostie bits and extra card! They're just beautiful, all of them. Please, everyone, feel free to post if you scan your cards.
Meg
Old 09-29-2011, 08:32 AM
Rookie

My Mood:
dipsydoo1968 is on the road to famedipsydoo1968 is on the road to famedipsydoo1968 is on the road to famedipsydoo1968 is on the road to famedipsydoo1968 is on the road to famedipsydoo1968 is on the road to famedipsydoo1968 is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 44/100%
Hi Meg,

Here are mine and they are in the post to you tonight
Cheers

Andrea V
Old 09-29-2011, 08:33 AM
Rookie

My Mood:
dipsydoo1968 is on the road to famedipsydoo1968 is on the road to famedipsydoo1968 is on the road to famedipsydoo1968 is on the road to famedipsydoo1968 is on the road to famedipsydoo1968 is on the road to famedipsydoo1968 is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 44/100%
PS,

forgot to say, the first 2 are hostess gifts and the last one is not loose glitter, it is glitter board so it doesn't shed

Cheers

Andrea V
Old 09-29-2011, 10:36 AM
ATC Novice

scwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastscwk0511 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 132/100%
I am going to have to withdraw from this swap.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:42 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Scwk - Sorry to see you go, hope to see you in another swap soon!

babynavyblue - You've been added in place of scwk.

dipsy - Thank you! Those are just gorgeous, and I appreciate the care on the glitterboard.

Fantastic art, everyone! I am so happy I chose this topic, I'm seeing some really great works come in. We've got about 3 weeks left, so if you're outside the USA, you'll want to ship soon. Thanks again and keep on arting!
Meg
Old 09-29-2011, 01:48 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
NatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 454/100%
I just finished mine. I'll scaned them later and I'll be needing your address as well.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:03 PM
Never Sits Still

My Mood:
Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!
I'll try to scan my sugar skulls here. I will mail tomorrow.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:46 PM
Comic Book Hero

sheala.draws is the envy of them allsheala.draws is the envy of them allsheala.draws is the envy of them allsheala.draws is the envy of them allsheala.draws is the envy of them allsheala.draws is the envy of them allsheala.draws is the envy of them allsheala.draws is the envy of them allsheala.draws is the envy of them allsheala.draws is the envy of them allsheala.draws is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 253/100%
here's mine! that was super fun. I played with the kinds of skulls I used, hope that's ok. they're on the way to you!
Old 09-30-2011, 02:03 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
And the mailbox made me happy with an arrival from TheCharmedLife! Keep them coming, they're all so lovely! (funny story, charmed, I laughed....)
Meg
Old 09-30-2011, 04:05 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
NatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant futureNatashaMay has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 454/100%
Sheala they are awesome! Those animal skulls are a great idea.
Here are mine.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:06 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Ooo, animal skulls, very creative! Natasha, those are lovely, the last two are very tattoo-like.

3 weeks, everyone. I hope you're having a lovely autumn time of the year. I'm enjoying the cooler weather and the golden quality to the light these days. And decorating my cubicle at work for Halloween...
Meg
Old 09-30-2011, 11:03 AM
Never Sits Still

My Mood:
Mine went out today. I usually go inside the post office and get them hand-canceled, but since it was raining i threw them in the drive-through box. Sure hope the postal machine doesn't eat them up! Fingers-crossed!
Old 09-30-2011, 02:24 PM
Action is the foundational key to all success. Piccasso

My Mood:
Jennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJennie has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 590/100%
Sheala and Natasha great cards.

Well it's may be autumn by date, but here in The Phoenix area it's still in the 100s. If you want colorful leaves her you have to buy them at hobby lobby. I could drive to the northern part of the state about 3 or 4 hours and see fall leaves and cooler weather.
Old 09-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
In the 100s? Ugh! Come on up to Seattle, it's a beautiful cloudy mid-60s at the moment.
Meg
Old 09-30-2011, 04:00 PM
for those who love, time is eternity

My Mood:
JavaZarf is an ATC god(ess)JavaZarf is an ATC god(ess)JavaZarf is an ATC god(ess)JavaZarf is an ATC god(ess)JavaZarf is an ATC god(ess)JavaZarf is an ATC god(ess)JavaZarf is an ATC god(ess)JavaZarf is an ATC god(ess)JavaZarf is an ATC god(ess)JavaZarf is an ATC god(ess)JavaZarf is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 209/100%
its only 89 here
BUT IT'S FRIDAY!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/27689568@N04/

Tags
autumn, halloween, holidays, mexico, skulls