ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 01-02-2012, 11:35 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
katelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 817/100%
Originally Posted by Rogue Gal View Post

katelnorth, I'm not sure if you are joining or lurking for the moment - let me know
I'm just lurking, because I have a good handful of signups already and don't want to overcommit, but I wouldn't be too suprised to see me back later...
"Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it." - Tallulah Bankhead
Now hosting: Open Theme Found Poetry, due 15 November
Old 01-02-2012, 04:19 PM
I choose to create, but not procreate.

My Mood:
Rogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1293/100%
That's what I thought, Kate - just wanted to be sure Hope you can play later.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:21 PM

My Mood:
Rogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRogue Gal eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
Welcome to the swap, alibaba and Evalila - so happy you're here!
Old 01-02-2012, 05:32 PM
You be my Detonator

My Mood:
WeAre138 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWeAre138 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWeAre138 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWeAre138 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWeAre138 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWeAre138 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWeAre138 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWeAre138 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWeAre138 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWeAre138 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWeAre138 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 275/100%
Please sign me up
Old 01-02-2012, 06:09 PM
ATC Novice

bartev78 is a delightful artist to behold!bartev78 is a delightful artist to behold!bartev78 is a delightful artist to behold!bartev78 is a delightful artist to behold!bartev78 is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 36/100%
Please count me in!
Old 01-02-2012, 06:37 PM

My Mood:
Welcome to the swap, WeAre138 and bartev78!
Old 01-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
Rosecake is a friendly and kind soulRosecake is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 10/100%
Please sign me up for the Little Houses Swap.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:53 PM

My Mood:
Sure thing, welcome Rosecake!

I have just posted a cool new example card in the first post by Leneas Paperdreams - check it out!

Last edited by Rogue Gal; 01-03-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:50 PM
ONE week left before I take off for the AFA NZ Meet!

My Mood:
Mouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with allMouseit has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 661/100%
May I play please... I am sure I can come up with a house or two! or three!
ONE WEEK before I fly off to the Downunder NZ Live Meet October 1st, 2nd, & 3rd ~ http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29556~ ATHON THREAD~ http://atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27599
Old 01-04-2012, 01:32 AM

My Mood:
Yay - welcome Mouseit!
Old 01-04-2012, 03:17 PM
ATC Guru

goatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 1020/100%
Thanks for the invitation--please sign me up!
Old 01-04-2012, 04:01 PM

My Mood:
Woot! Welcome goatgirl!
Old 01-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Never enough time for play

My Mood:
alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 794/100%
here we are, my home sweet homes!!

Last edited by alanabannana; 03-18-2012 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:28 PM
I want to make one of everything!

sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!sainteve is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 163/100%
Wonderful cards alannabannana. I love the middle one with the bird. Fingers crossed xxxxx
Old 01-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Creating in the Land of Enchantment

My Mood:
studio39designs is a grand poobahstudio39designs is a grand poobahstudio39designs is a grand poobahstudio39designs is a grand poobahstudio39designs is a grand poobahstudio39designs is a grand poobahstudio39designs is a grand poobahstudio39designs is a grand poobahstudio39designs is a grand poobahstudio39designs is a grand poobahstudio39designs is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 124/100%
Originally Posted by alanabannana View Post
here we are, my home sweet homes!!
Love these little homes, alanabannana! They are adorable!
Old 01-05-2012, 07:34 PM

My Mood:
Oh Alana, your homes are so sweet - I really like the pagoda style house on the bottom! Thanks for posting them for us to see!
Old 01-05-2012, 09:36 PM
I have moved!!! Please ask for new address!!!

My Mood:
RoOskie is beyond words!RoOskie is beyond words!RoOskie is beyond words!RoOskie is beyond words!RoOskie is beyond words!RoOskie is beyond words!RoOskie is beyond words!RoOskie is beyond words!RoOskie is beyond words!RoOskie is beyond words!RoOskie is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 1773/100%
Yup, this one too please! Great themes!
Old 01-05-2012, 10:01 PM

My Mood:
Welcome to the swap, RoOskie and Makeart96!
Old 01-05-2012, 10:19 PM
it is what it is

notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!notinkansas is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 858/100%
part of my New Year's resolution is to step outside my artistic comfort zone...so if this is acceptable, sign me up
Old 01-05-2012, 10:38 PM

My Mood:
It's not only acceptable, Kelly, it's fabulous! I wanna live there! Signing you up now