ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 01-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins!

My Mood:
lodiprincess is a name known to alllodiprincess is a name known to alllodiprincess is a name known to alllodiprincess is a name known to alllodiprincess is a name known to alllodiprincess is a name known to alllodiprincess is a name known to alllodiprincess is a name known to alllodiprincess is a name known to alllodiprincess is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 236/100%
I'd like to join you all!
Old 01-12-2012, 05:28 PM
colorful soul

mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2987/100%
Terrific, lodiprincess ~ welcome!
Old 01-12-2012, 05:33 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
katelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 745/100%
Excellent idea - definitely want in on this one!
"Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it." - Tallulah Bankhead
Old 01-12-2012, 05:48 PM
colorful soul

mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Welcome, Kate!
Old 01-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Improving my health one ATC at a time!

arlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 1085/100%
Sounds like a fun swap! Would love to join!
Old 01-12-2012, 05:51 PM
colorful soul

Yes...welcome. arlie707!
Old 01-12-2012, 07:32 PM
Annie

My Mood:
Dakota.Joe is a name known to allDakota.Joe is a name known to allDakota.Joe is a name known to allDakota.Joe is a name known to allDakota.Joe is a name known to allDakota.Joe is a name known to allDakota.Joe is a name known to allDakota.Joe is a name known to allDakota.Joe is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 150/100%
I'd love to join! It has been a while I did not participate into a swap, this one is just what I was looking for ))

My Flickr!!
Old 01-12-2012, 07:58 PM
colorful soul

Nice to have you on board, Dakota.Joe ~ welcome!
Old 01-12-2012, 11:12 PM
a thousand petals, a thousand paths

My Mood:
bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 326/100%
"Okay" (also spelled "OK," "O.K.") is a colloquial English word denoting: 1. Approval, 2. All right, 3. Acceptance, 4. You bet, 5. Agreement, 6. Assent, 7. Yes, 8. Acknowledgment, 9. Okey Dokey, 10. Sign me up!

[NB. The Evil Twin rides again! ]

Last edited by bluelotusflower; 01-12-2012 at 11:21 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:21 PM
I am so there!

My Mood:
ArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
Nice bluelotusflower, very nice
Old 01-12-2012, 11:25 PM
a thousand petals, a thousand paths

My Mood:
bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)bluelotusflower is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 326/100%
Old 01-12-2012, 11:53 PM
Be inspiring ... be kind ...

My Mood:
jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1055/100%
Oh I'd love to join! Please sign me up if there is still room!

Pacific NorthWest Artists (and their friends!) Social Group
Old 01-13-2012, 02:19 AM
colorful soul

Originally Posted by bluelotusflower View Post
"Okay" (also spelled "OK," "O.K.") is a colloquial English word denoting: 1. Approval, 2. All right, 3. Acceptance, 4. You bet, 5. Agreement, 6. Assent, 7. Yes, 8. Acknowledgment, 9. Okey Dokey, 10. Sign me up!

[NB. The Evil Twin rides again! ]
Love it, bluelotusflower! Glad to have you join ~ welcome!
Old 01-13-2012, 02:20 AM
colorful soul

Originally Posted by jaw View Post
Oh I'd love to join! Please sign me up if there is still room!
Always room for you, jaw ~ welcome!
Old 01-13-2012, 07:08 AM
Drowning in projects

akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 473/100%
I'd like in on this, too......but do I have to tear up my dictionary or can I copy pages???
Old 01-13-2012, 07:26 AM
ATC Guru

Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)Charlie Brown is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 266/100%
Lurking for now, but this looks awesome and some great players too!
Old 01-13-2012, 09:24 AM
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk.

My Mood:
schaefme is on the road to fameschaefme is on the road to fameschaefme is on the road to fameschaefme is on the road to fameschaefme is on the road to fameschaefme is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 72/100%
I'm in-please sign me up-this sounds like fun!
Old 01-13-2012, 09:46 AM
I just love ATCs!

margoartist is the envy of them allmargoartist is the envy of them allmargoartist is the envy of them allmargoartist is the envy of them allmargoartist is the envy of them allmargoartist is the envy of them allmargoartist is the envy of them allmargoartist is the envy of them allmargoartist is the envy of them allmargoartist is the envy of them allmargoartist is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 252/100%
May I join too?
Old 01-13-2012, 10:47 AM
colorful soul

Welcome akamarti, schaefme and margoartist!!!

I prefer the real dictionary pages, although it is OK if you have to use photocopies.
I have an open offer to send anyone pages from my already cut-up dictionaries.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:53 AM
A Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing

My Mood:
lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 683/100%
Martha, my cards are done....no scanner here on vacation and I don't have any jackets. So guess I will mail them when I get home. Pretty happy with them.

RU coming? Artforall Yearly Conference
July 24-27th, 2014 Cary, North Carolina. C U there!!!