ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-08-2012, 11:28 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
sinisterscribe is a valued membersinisterscribe is a valued membersinisterscribe is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 14/100%
Thank you, Phoenix! I love your " Art Deco Lady Walking Dog" Reminds me of Erte! And your tangled eggs are so pretty!

Last edited by sinisterscribe; 03-08-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:41 AM
Lover of color

Bamagirl is a valued memberBamagirl is a valued memberBamagirl is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 15/100%
If anyone has to step down, I'd love to be on the waiting list.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:57 AM
I Love ATCs!

Robin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 2298/100%
You can still join Bamagirl!
Old 03-09-2012, 01:35 PM
There is a new ATC on the verge of birth!

My Mood:
Boekwrm is on the road to fameBoekwrm is on the road to fameBoekwrm is on the road to fameBoekwrm is on the road to fameBoekwrm is on the road to fameBoekwrm is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 79/100%
Is there an international place left? I love zentangled alfabeth-letters
Old 03-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Art is your fate, don't debate.

My Mood:
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 253/100%
You are too kind! Maybe we can set up a private trade sometime?

Originally Posted by sinisterscribe View Post
Thank you, Phoenix! I love your " Art Deco Lady Walking Dog" Reminds me of Erte! And your tangled eggs are so pretty!
Old 03-09-2012, 05:55 PM
I Love ATCs!

Robin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
Welcome boekwrm

Last edited by Robin; 03-09-2012 at 07:47 PM.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Never enough time for play

My Mood:
alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!alanabannana is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 794/100%
Is there room for me????
Old 03-09-2012, 08:18 PM
I Love ATCs!

Welcome Alanabannana!
Old 03-09-2012, 08:20 PM
I Love ATCs!

This swap is full so it is time for Zentangling!

Have fun everyone and thanks for playing along with me!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:44 AM
...all this and a great parking space!

My Mood:
ScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobahScrapPea is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 313/100%
@sinisterscribe - Fabulous cards!!
Old 03-10-2012, 01:27 PM
finding time to squeeze art into my schedule!!

My Mood:
katrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 345/100%
Did two cards and will probably finish up the other two tonight I wanted to get them done and out early so I wouldn't have to withdraw before the Comp exam.
My APC Ad“Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind rather than on outward circumstances.”--Benjamin Franklin If I comment on your card, it means I would love to have it but I'm too afraid to ask to trade! Visit my new blog and catch up on my experiences moving and beginning to teach: The Imported Introvert
Old 03-11-2012, 10:32 AM
The possibilities are endless

My Mood:
rebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to allrebecca410 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
Here are my 4 cards. They go in the mail Monday.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:06 PM
I Love ATCs!

Those look great!
Old 03-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
sinisterscribe is a valued membersinisterscribe is a valued membersinisterscribe is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 14/100%
Originally Posted by rebecca410 View Post
Here are my 4 cards. They go in the mail Monday.
Great job!

Hoping to get mine finished up today. I keep changing my mind and trying one more thing. LOL! Gonna end up with a dozen cards at this rate.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:35 AM
Sprinkles McKnob be me name

My Mood:
Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1623/100%
sinisterscribe - if you end up with extras put then up for private trade, I am sure that you will have LOTS of takers (me included)
Old 03-13-2012, 04:34 PM

My Mood:
katrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobah
Robin is your address the same? If so, I'll post them in the mail tomorrow I haven't scanned them yet but when I do I'll put them up here
My APC Ad“Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind rather than on outward circumstances.”--Benjamin Franklin If I comment on your card, it means I would love to have it but I'm too afraid to ask to trade! Visit my new blog and catch up on my experiences moving and beginning to teach: The Imported Introvert
Old 03-13-2012, 05:47 PM
I Love ATCs!

Address is still the same! I have to work on mine soon!
Old 03-13-2012, 11:07 PM

My Mood:
Here are my four cards The triple letter is the host card. I'll send them tomorrow.

Old 03-14-2012, 08:35 AM
"Glitter is an Art Form"

My Mood:
Sophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSophie's mom is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 123/100%
Great cards being posted. Here are mine, colors are not showing up as vivid on screen. What kinds of colored ink pens are ya'll using? I feel like mine are so thick compared to my black pilots.

Attachment 96050Attachment 96051

Attachment 96052Attachment 96053

Attachment 96054

As an idea for net time...would black ink on colored paper be acceptable?
Old 03-14-2012, 08:49 AM
I Love ATCs!

Those are beautifull! This is open so you can use any pen or paper you choose!