ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-17-2012, 08:40 AM
Aaliya has arrived!

My Mood:
Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1154/100%
I so enjoyed doing these that I've bought some new stamps to zentangle.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:45 AM
colorful soul

mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 3099/100%
Oh how cute Elizabeth! And an elephant...hmm...
Old 05-17-2012, 06:42 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 514/98%
Love that little Ellie!
Old 05-17-2012, 07:16 PM
Artsy fartsy

My Mood:
Sassynebrasky is a delightful artist to behold!Sassynebrasky is a delightful artist to behold!Sassynebrasky is a delightful artist to behold!Sassynebrasky is a delightful artist to behold!Sassynebrasky is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 21/100%
I mailed my cards 9 days ago. They still havent arrived?
Old 05-18-2012, 09:15 AM
Never enough time

My Mood:
marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 770/100%
Have my cards arrived yet, please....
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29357-MAILED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29501
Old 05-18-2012, 09:24 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
I have some envies waiting for the weekend to pass--we have my older daughter's First Communion Sunday, so I'll be off the rest of today and tomorrow finishing her dress--and probably several waiting at the post office. I'll give a better update on Sunday night.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:26 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Okay, since I was looking through the envies trying to find an address, I'm gonna list all the cards that have arrived thus far. Then, I will update the first post. Any cards waiting at the post office (I haven't been in a week!) will be updated on Sunday night.

notinkansas
alanabananna
Jewels
mrubyjean
lacemuse
HGoodbrad
LaDonna
Chamele
Rebecca410
mariloupatch
MarcieLee
Old 05-18-2012, 11:11 AM
Sprinkles McKnob be me name

My Mood:
Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1649/100%
I know your daughter will look beautiful in her new dress and I hope that her day goes just as planned - enjoy!
Old 05-18-2012, 12:47 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
sassy is a glorious beacon of light!sassy is a glorious beacon of light!sassy is a glorious beacon of light!sassy is a glorious beacon of light!sassy is a glorious beacon of light!sassy is a glorious beacon of light!sassy is a glorious beacon of light!sassy is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 76/99%
can you sign me up please and send me your address. I thought i signed up but guess not
Old 05-18-2012, 01:21 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Sure thing. Welcome!
Old 05-30-2012, 02:35 AM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 329/100%
Mine are postal. Was not happy how they turned out, so I had to re-work them. Hopefully they will get to you on time. If they do not "make the grade" and I did them wrong, please feel free to send them back.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:12 PM
running again ~

kristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 137/100%
Mine are in mail located here

Last edited by kristib; 05-30-2012 at 01:29 PM. Reason: add link
Old 05-30-2012, 01:18 PM
colorful soul

mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 3099/100%
Cool cards, kristi!
Old 05-30-2012, 01:19 PM
running again ~

kristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 137/100%
Thanks!
Old 05-30-2012, 02:30 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
I cleared out the PO box yesterday, but have not had a chance to go through all the envies. There are envies from 3 swaps in the mix!
Old 05-31-2012, 02:12 AM
Big Toe Studio

big toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 310/100%
just stopped by for some eye candy
what a cool concept, and what "fabuloso" results
thanks, all
Old 06-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Wanna be artist

My Mood:
ASchaum is on the road to fameASchaum is on the road to fameASchaum is on the road to fameASchaum is on the road to fameASchaum is on the road to fameASchaum is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 33/100%
I don't know why I didn't post that I had sent them, but wanted to make sure you've gotten my cards by now.

Check out my flikr atc gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58018566@N04/
Old 06-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
I need to check. I have a bunch of mail to sort through.
Old 06-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Happy in Maine

Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 717/100%
I know that I sent mine over a week ago. Have they arrived? Thanks
Old 06-07-2012, 04:53 PM
I love art!

DD'Orr is a valued memberDD'Orr is a valued memberDD'Orr is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 17/100%
Checking status....do you know when these will go out? Thanks.

Tags
atc, challenge, hd/hp, mixed media, zentangle