ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-18-2012, 11:26 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 514/98%
Okay, since I was looking through the envies trying to find an address, I'm gonna list all the cards that have arrived thus far. Then, I will update the first post. Any cards waiting at the post office (I haven't been in a week!) will be updated on Sunday night.

notinkansas
alanabananna
Jewels
mrubyjean
lacemuse
HGoodbrad
LaDonna
Chamele
Rebecca410
mariloupatch
MarcieLee
Old 05-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Happy Angel-Pants is my elf name

My Mood:
Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1896/100%
I know your daughter will look beautiful in her new dress and I hope that her day goes just as planned - enjoy!
Old 05-18-2012, 01:47 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
sassy is a glorious beacon of light!sassy is a glorious beacon of light!sassy is a glorious beacon of light!sassy is a glorious beacon of light!sassy is a glorious beacon of light!sassy is a glorious beacon of light!sassy is a glorious beacon of light!sassy is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 75/99%
can you sign me up please and send me your address. I thought i signed up but guess not
Old 05-18-2012, 02:21 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Sure thing. Welcome!
Old 05-30-2012, 03:35 AM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 329/100%
Mine are postal. Was not happy how they turned out, so I had to re-work them. Hopefully they will get to you on time. If they do not "make the grade" and I did them wrong, please feel free to send them back.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:12 PM
running again ~

kristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 137/100%
Mine are in mail located here

Last edited by kristib; 05-30-2012 at 02:29 PM. Reason: add link
Old 05-30-2012, 02:18 PM
colorful soul

mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!mrubyjean should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 3465/100%
Cool cards, kristi!
Old 05-30-2012, 02:19 PM
running again ~

kristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoastkristib is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 137/100%
Thanks!
Old 05-30-2012, 03:30 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
I cleared out the PO box yesterday, but have not had a chance to go through all the envies. There are envies from 3 swaps in the mix!
Old 05-31-2012, 03:12 AM
Big Toe Studio

big toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 325/100%
just stopped by for some eye candy
what a cool concept, and what "fabuloso" results
thanks, all
Old 06-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
I need to check. I have a bunch of mail to sort through.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Happy in Maine

Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 717/100%
I know that I sent mine over a week ago. Have they arrived? Thanks
Old 06-07-2012, 05:53 PM
I love art!

DD'Orr is a valued memberDD'Orr is a valued memberDD'Orr is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 17/100%
Checking status....do you know when these will go out? Thanks.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Okay. Sorry about delays, peeps. Have been having depression issues that I'm trying to work out.

I have a stack of envies here, and will head to the post office in the morning to collect the rest for this swap. Swapping out on Sunday, mailing Monday.

Maineatc
Aschaum
Ibus
donnacr
Sassy
Leslie52

Any cards that are waiting at the PO tomorrow will be included in the swap, but as I am mailing out on Monday, any after that will be returned unswapped.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Happy Angel-Pants is my elf name

My Mood:
Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1896/100%
This was a fantastic idea for a swap Melissa. No worries about the delay it is more important that you look after yourself - big hug from Australia
Old 06-10-2012, 12:19 PM
Granny to four gorgeous children!

My Mood:
Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1154/100%
And another one from Scotland! XOX Look after yourself
Old 06-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Printing out the first post right now so I have my checklist.

A few of the cards didn't meet all the challenge requirements, so I'm going to put those into one "set" for swapping, then all those that met all the requirements into another. This way, everyone's cards get swapped (since I was ill and an inattentive host) but no one gets less than they submitted. Make sense?

To clarify:
A sent in 3 cards that met all four requirements.
B sent in 3 cards, but didn't meet all the requirements.
C's set was similar to B's.
D's set was like A's, where all requirements were met.
E's set was like A's, where all requirements were met.
F's set was similar to B's.

Swapping:
A, D, and E would go into one pile and get swapped amongst each other (and others who met all requirements).
B, C, and F would go into another pile and get swapped amongst each other (and others who didn't meet all requirements).
Old 06-11-2012, 04:34 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
lacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 111/100%
Here's one from me, too Melissa. I hope you're feeling better. PM me if you want to just chat about depression.

You've done a great job!
Old 06-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Thanks for all the hugs!

So, the cards all went out today. Those I had, anyway.

There are cards unaccounted for, but as far as I know, none have been mailed. If they show up, then I can hold them for a few days, but all cards have to be mailed out by June 16 (Saturday).
Old 06-12-2012, 10:12 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
lacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobahlacemuse is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 111/100%
Yay! I can't wait to get mine. This was a fun challenge swap Melissa!! Thanks for hosting it.

Tags
atc, challenge, hd/hp, mixed media, zentangle