ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-11-2012, 06:28 AM
Things can only get better.....

My Mood:
Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2132/100%
I'm still in Spain - and it's lovely. Thank you

My APC list
Old 05-11-2012, 06:48 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
pixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 280/96%
Ooh you get back to your holiday! Send some sun my way!
Old 05-18-2012, 03:04 AM
Suspended User
Suspended Member

Tiggerfan1973 is a delightful artist to behold!Tiggerfan1973 is a delightful artist to behold!Tiggerfan1973 is a delightful artist to behold!Tiggerfan1973 is a delightful artist to behold!Tiggerfan1973 is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 49/97%
My cards are done. I will post pics of them and mail them out in they morning.

ETA: I put them in the mail this morning.

Last edited by Tiggerfan1973; 05-18-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:46 PM
Suspended User
Suspended Member

Tiggerfan1973 is a delightful artist to behold!Tiggerfan1973 is a delightful artist to behold!Tiggerfan1973 is a delightful artist to behold!Tiggerfan1973 is a delightful artist to behold!Tiggerfan1973 is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 49/97%
I finally got a chance to put my Poe cards in my gallery. Here they are:
Old 05-18-2012, 01:54 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
pixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant future
They are fantastic tiggerfan!!!!!
Old 05-18-2012, 02:32 PM

My Mood:
Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Great cards!!!

I´ve got a bunch of envelopes here, will check, post and leave iTraders tomorrow

My APC list
Old 05-18-2012, 02:49 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
No rest now your back hope you had a fantastic time!
Old 05-19-2012, 02:04 PM

My Mood:
First post is updated and iTraders have been left

My APC list
Old 05-19-2012, 02:29 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Awww shucks I was hoping mine might have been there, I wonder why they're taking forever to get across europe as long a sthey make it in time and don't take a month I'll be happy
Old 05-19-2012, 02:52 PM

My Mood:
When did you mail them? I found that lately mail between the UK and Germany takes longer than between the US and Germany... Very strange Or is your mail system still "upside-down"?? I thought it was getting better.

My APC list
Old 05-19-2012, 03:14 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Think since the price increase its gotten worse which is a bit daft, I sent them on the 8th but we had a bank holiday on the 7th so that always messes up the mail a bit. I'm due some mail disappearance though its been a while
Old 05-23-2012, 04:31 AM

My Mood:
pixie, your great cards arrived this morning I have no idea why it took so long, but now they´re safe and sound. Thank you for the extra

My APC list
Old 05-23-2012, 04:47 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Yippee!!!! So glad they remembered where they were going!
Old 05-28-2012, 01:40 AM

My Mood:
Fantastic cards, alffly - I´ll be looking out for them

My APC list
Old 05-28-2012, 02:44 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Wow alffly! They are awesome!!!!
Old 05-29-2012, 10:45 PM
true ART comes from the heART

My Mood:
Snowariginal is a glorious beacon of light!Snowariginal is a glorious beacon of light!Snowariginal is a glorious beacon of light!Snowariginal is a glorious beacon of light!Snowariginal is a glorious beacon of light!Snowariginal is a glorious beacon of light!Snowariginal is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 89/100%
Evalila, I am terribly sorry but sadly I must drop out of the swap. I only have one card and I don't think that if I finished them they would even arrive on time. I was So looking forward to this one too. I'm sorry.

Daughter of Beyondshay
Old 05-29-2012, 10:56 PM

My Mood:
Sorry to hear that, but no problem. Thanks for letting me know!

My APC list
Old 05-31-2012, 04:50 PM
Sooooo Ready To Make Art Again!

My Mood:
beyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobahbeyondshay is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 246/100%
Evalila...*very disappointed with myself* I am going to have to drop this swap!

Couldn't get my Poe muse to help me in time to get cards to you from the US! I feel terrible...this is the first time I've dropped a swap.

My apologies!
Old 06-01-2012, 03:49 AM

My Mood:
No problem, beyondshay, maybe next time. Thanks for letting me know!

My APC list
Old 06-04-2012, 05:14 PM
Wanna be artist

My Mood:
ASchaum is on the road to fameASchaum is on the road to fameASchaum is on the road to fameASchaum is on the road to fameASchaum is on the road to fameASchaum is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 33/100%
Mine are in the mail as of today. I know they may not make it on time, but wanted to try anyway. Feel free to return them if they don't make it. I didn't want to drop as since there are so few of us to begin with. I had cards make it to the UK in less than a week, so I'm hopeful these will make it to Germany in time!

Check out my flikr atc gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58018566@N04/

Tags
poe, poem, story