ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Doctor?
William Hartnell/ Richard Hurndall (First Doctor) 0 0%
Patrick Troughton (Second Doctor) 1 3.45%
Jon Pertwee (Third Doctor) 1 3.45%
Tom Baker (Fourth Doctor) 2 6.90%
Peter Davison (Fifth Doctor) 0 0%
Colin Baker (Sixth Doctor) 0 0%
Sylvester McCoy (Seventh Doctor) 1 3.45%
Paul McGann (Eighth Doctor) 0 0%
Christopher Eccleston (Ninth Doctor) 4 13.79%
David Tennant (Tenth Doctor) 15 51.72%
Matt Smith (Eleventh Doctor) 4 13.79%
Other! 1 3.45%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-10-2012, 10:24 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 514/98%
Group 1: on the Daleks, do you have a color preference? Olde Skool or the new generation of Daleks (and what color)? Please let me know, as I have the yarn to make either option.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:35 AM
every artist was first an amateur - ralph waldo emerson

My Mood:
goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1484/100%
OHHHHHH my Goooooddddddd

I must join - may I join?

I'm having major Dr Who withdrawls with no Dr Who on BBCA right now!

started watching with Christopher Eccleston (Ninth Doctor) Love David Tennant (Tenth Doctor)
and liking Matt Smith (Eleventh Doctor) more and more

Love Rose of course and most of the others - Captian Jack is cool - Amy and Rory are wonderful
Weeping Angels so cool - love the TARDIS and really liked the Doctors Wife one.

Last edited by goatgoddess; 04-10-2012 at 10:52 AM.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:39 AM
I am so there!

My Mood:
ArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant futureArtDuJunque has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
Yeah, what happened to the easter special? That was going to be my only salvation until fall :-( Oh well, guess I'll just have to continue my BSG marathon.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:43 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Originally Posted by Bubblecup View Post
OMG, I am SO stoked about this swap!! *LOVE* Sign me up for group 2 for now please, I'll likely jump on another once I get the items for 2 done.

I loved Tennant, but Matt Smith has surpassed him as my fave doctor. As adorable as Tennant is, I was just blown away by Matt Smith's acting, right from his first episode. I love Amy Pond too, and the Tardis, daleks, Captain Jack, weeping angels, etc.

**WARNING** DO not click this link and watch the video if you're not up to date on your Dr Who episodes! It will contain spoilers!! My bf posted this to my facebook today. It's especially great if you loved FFIII like I did. http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6749695/dr-who-rpg
That was fantastic! Brilliant! and Fish Sticks and Custardy!
Old 04-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Originally Posted by ArtDuJunque View Post
Yeah, what happened to the easter special? That was going to be my only salvation until fall :-( Oh well, guess I'll just have to continue my BSG marathon.
Not sure about that. They just started filming Series 7 on March 21. Going through withdrawals, here, too.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Dreaming of a Gallifrey that was.

My Mood:
Phrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 359/100%
Well, if you MUST join, Goats, you must join. *cues the instant girly screams of absolute happiness once she gets her crafty butt in the Tardis*
Old 04-10-2012, 10:24 PM

My Mood:
Phrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant futurePhrixy has a brilliant future
Anyone else think the sound a yawn makes in your head kind of sounds like the Tardis noise?
Old 04-11-2012, 01:20 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Now that you mention it...it kinda does sound similar.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:16 PM

My Mood:
Yeah...so...who could make something like this?
Old 04-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Wow. I could do it if I had a pattern and the right color beads. I have a loom.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:34 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
So, I was cruising Craftster and found some great ideas..... Is it too late to change what I'm making?

TARDIS Matchbox
TARDIS Cross Stitch
Old 04-12-2012, 07:42 PM

My Mood:
Sure you can, your craft is only set in stone when they're done.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:43 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
'Cause I'm thinking that matchbox project would be a lot of fun to fill with stuff from different Doctors' eras.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:20 PM

My Mood:
Let us know. Putting up your project is just so we can try to do different things.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
I think I'm gonna do the match boxes. I have everything I need here.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:40 PM

My Mood:
Very cool. Updated the first post. Can't wait to see them!!
Old 04-13-2012, 01:14 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
pixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 280/96%
That does look cool, I didn't even realise it was beads, I could do a pair of wristwarmers with the tardis on them, I'll try and do 1 pair before I commit to changing
Old 04-13-2012, 02:19 AM
Art is my anti-drug.

My Mood:
icekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant futureicekat has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 457/100%
Cool links! This swap is going to be fun.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:27 AM

My Mood:
Yeah, I thought it was just thread a la friendship bracelets. Wow.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:48 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
pixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 280/96%
Ooh I never thought of that either! I thought it was a teeny tiny scarf

Tags
craft, doctor who, exterminate!!!, number 10, scarf, sonic, tardis