ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-06-2012, 09:26 PM
ATC Guru

ICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 638/100%
Smile 2nd Annual Halloween Fun Swap~Due October 8th

2nd Annual Halloween Fun Swap - Due October 8th
Due Date: October 8th (Hopefully everyone will be able enjoy their swapped ATCs before Halloween)
Sign-up deadline: anytime
Withdrawals: anytime just please let me know
Number of ATC's: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: unlimited
***ALL players must have a completed profile page to play in the swap.

All mediums & styles are welcome but please only submit ATCs that you would be happy to receive yourself.

THEME: Cards should be the fun & cute side of Halloween so please NO creepy, scary, demonic stuff. This doesn't mean it can't have witches or monsters or devils it just means they should be the cutie ones.

Can you use embellishments?
YES, YES, YES!!! *Affix all items securely *Package with care for mailing - when in doubt I suggest having the envelope hand cancelled at the post office.

The Rules:
* ATCs must be 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 and be made of sturdy materials. *heavy weight cardstock, thin cardboard, etc.
* This will be a 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 however if you choose to do 6 please make sure the cards are equally well constructed and creative. Host cards in the theme of the swap are always greatly appreciated and cherished but are not required to play.
*PLEASE NEATLY include your name, user name, swap name, title or number of card and where you live on the back of each card. Each card should be in a plastic sleeve.
*Please put your user name & swap name on the back of your envelope.

Everyone loves to see what players are making so if you would, PLEASE - PLEASE post your scanned or photo images of your cards in the swap forum we will all get a chance to enjoy them.

How to post pics of ATCs to the swap forum
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/faq...._faq_link_post

***BONUS - all players who post their ATCs in the forum will receive a little extra something with their swapped cards and one player out of those will receive a grand prize. (Randomly selected from the names of those who posted their ATCs)

OK PLAYERS HERE IS ANOTHER CHANCE TO WIN A PRIZE. It was in post #73 originally.

THE FIRST WAY IS BY POSTING YOUR CARDS IN THE FORUM.

THE SECOND WAY IS .... by leaving a positive comment about another players work, the swap, the host (haha), basically anything uplifting and nice! Kind of a pay it forward thing - we all like to hear nice comments about our cards and here you may win a prize just for being nice.

MAILING:
U.S. Players: Please send an address label (one with adhesive preferrably) and a first class postage stamp. If you are trading 6 please send an extra 20 cents of postge. Please DO NOT send an envelope I will provide them. If your cards are particularly heavy - extra postage is always welcome.

International Players: Need only to send your ATCs and a label with your address - I will cover ALL international players return postage. No limit!

Itrader/Rep. Points: I will leave Itrader comments for all players when I mail out your returns - in return please leave me an Itrader when you receive your swapped cards. A blurp on the forum thread that your cards arrived is always nice and please remember to leave rep points for the artists you received cards from - everyone loves to get their world rocked.

IMPORTANT INFO: When it comes time to leave rep points - simply scroll down to the player list below, click on the player's name you wish to leave a You Rock for and you will automatically be linked directly to a new screen where you can leave the rep. points/you rock comment. This should make leaving reps soooo much easier.

If you have any questions regarding the swap or site that I can help you with please feel free to PM me anytime.

Below are some examples of "Fun Halloween" ATCs I made for previous swaps.

Last edited by ICraft; 10-12-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:26 PM
ATC Guru

ICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them allICraft is the envy of them all
Smile 2nd Annual Halloween Fun Swap~Due October 8th

TRICK OR TREATERS:

1. ICraft + * Cards Here
  2. Robin cards arrived
  3. Marryth cards arrived + *
  4. mamashawn * + cards arrived
  5. jensaz cards arrived
  6. leann cards arrived
  7. ferretgirl Cards arrived
  8. Vicki Z + * 1st to post cards arrived
  9. JSilver + * cards arrived
  10. kayler00 cards arrived
  11. Mikesatc cards arrived *
  12. shaukc cards arrived
  13. beyondshay Cards arrived
  14. Snowariginal Cards arrived
  15. Nancy * Cards arrived
  16. MarcieLee Cards arrived
  17. JazzieJ cards arrived
  18. BlancoLobo
  19. dsign49 cards arrived
  20. Rosa + cards arrived
  21. RaineyDay * cards arrived
  22. SunTrade * + cards arrived
  23. janetmachek cards arrived
  24. dardarbinx * cards arrived
  25. Pennyquilter cards arrived
  26. aznfg cards arrived
  27. Monica cards arrived
  28. pattisscrappin cards arrived
  29. JustDucky * + cards arrived
  30. mdkragon * + cards arrived
  31. Colourful.Daze * + cards arrived
  32. RachelMarie cards arrived
  33. Gaialuv + cards arrived
  34. kitty2287 cards arrived
  35. Blanche + Cards arrived
  36. sharlene54 * cards arrived
  37. TxCat cards arrived *
  38. margoartist cards arrived
  39. alanabannana * cards arrived
  40. pilarfarmer + * cards arrived
  41. tlsexton0913 * +cards arrived
  42. waffle cards arrived
  43. Serikiyo * cards arrived
  44. Jodi cards arrived
  45. ScrapPea cards arrived
  46. SldrWfe cards arrived
  47. purple_straws + Cards arrived ***
  48. RedBritArt cards arrived
  49. lv2paint
  50. judyamysa Cards arrived
  51. Milnie Cards arrived
  52. miss Cards arrived
  53. Sparkly Girl Cards arrived

Withdrawn players:
arlie707
DenaCottrell
krist_x
catladybj
alynn379
EvilMonkeyGirl - mailed too late from Japan (sadness)
hgsv1549 - family
pixiecorpse + - in route from the UK
MistiRose -no contact

Last edited by ICraft; 10-20-2012 at 09:31 AM.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:48 PM
I Love ATCs!

Robin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRobin eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 2317/100%
I want to play?
Old 08-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Happily creating! ♥

My Mood:
Marryth has a brilliant futureMarryth has a brilliant futureMarryth has a brilliant futureMarryth has a brilliant futureMarryth has a brilliant futureMarryth has a brilliant futureMarryth has a brilliant futureMarryth has a brilliant futureMarryth has a brilliant futureMarryth has a brilliant futureMarryth has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 714/100%
I'd love to join!
Old 08-06-2012, 11:20 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
mamashawn is a glorious beacon of light!mamashawn is a glorious beacon of light!mamashawn is a glorious beacon of light!mamashawn is a glorious beacon of light!mamashawn is a glorious beacon of light!mamashawn is a glorious beacon of light!mamashawn is a glorious beacon of light!mamashawn is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 59/100%
I'd like to join too, please.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Here there be monsters!

My Mood:
jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 861/100%
Me too! Please
Old 08-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Improving my health one ATC at a time!

arlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them allarlie707 is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 1105/100%
Would love to play!
Old 08-07-2012, 12:31 AM
being creative and acting normal just don't mix

My Mood:
leann is an ATC Rock Star!leann is an ATC Rock Star!leann is an ATC Rock Star!leann is an ATC Rock Star!leann is an ATC Rock Star!leann is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 53/100%
I'd like to join!
Old 08-07-2012, 01:06 AM
ATC Guru

krist_x is a grand poobahkrist_x is a grand poobahkrist_x is a grand poobahkrist_x is a grand poobahkrist_x is a grand poobahkrist_x is a grand poobahkrist_x is a grand poobahkrist_x is a grand poobahkrist_x is a grand poobahkrist_x is a grand poobahkrist_x is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 466/100%
Can I please join?
Old 08-07-2012, 02:24 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
pixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 280/96%
Me too please will make a nice change for cute as opposed to creepy
Old 08-07-2012, 06:05 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has a brilliant futureferretgirl has a brilliant futureferretgirl has a brilliant futureferretgirl has a brilliant futureferretgirl has a brilliant futureferretgirl has a brilliant futureferretgirl has a brilliant futureferretgirl has a brilliant futureferretgirl has a brilliant futureferretgirl has a brilliant futureferretgirl has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 1312/100%
Hi Dena, I'd like to join, too.....
Old 08-07-2012, 09:16 AM
Addicted to ATCs

Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2916/100%
Please sign me up.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:17 AM
retired and loving it

My Mood:
JSilver is beyond words!JSilver is beyond words!JSilver is beyond words!JSilver is beyond words!JSilver is beyond words!JSilver is beyond words!JSilver is beyond words!JSilver is beyond words!JSilver is beyond words!JSilver is beyond words!JSilver is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 320/100%
I have an abundance of cutie Halloween stuff, sign me up, please.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:18 PM
ATC Guru

I was a lazy girl and slept in on this rainy, cloudy day in Florida. I picked up my laptop hoping to see my swap posted and WOW - all you wonderful players signing up - I am soooo excited.

Last edited by ICraft; 10-08-2012 at 01:38 AM.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:20 PM
Rookie

kayler00 is a valued memberkayler00 is a valued memberkayler00 is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 36/100%
I'm in!
Old 08-07-2012, 12:33 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Mikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them allMikesatc is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 1727/100%
may i join
Old 08-07-2012, 01:05 PM
ATC Guru

Welcome to the swap - Robin, Marryth, mamashawn, jensaz, arlie707, leann, krist x, pixiecorpse, ferretgirl, Vicki Z, JSilver, kayler00 & Mikesatcs. I just love seeing some of my "regulars" , "newbies" and those who are just new to playing in my swaps - I'm so happy to have you all.

It's been too long since I've hosted a swap so when I saw all your sign ups I was even more excited - we're gonna have a fun time and many chances to win a few little prizes along the way!!
Old 08-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
pixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 280/96%
Yay! Wish I'd slept in hehe but too many atcs to be made
Old 08-07-2012, 01:37 PM
grandchildren are the best!!!

My Mood:
hgsv1549 has a spectacular aura about him/herhgsv1549 has a spectacular aura about him/herhgsv1549 has a spectacular aura about him/herhgsv1549 has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 77/100%
Oh I like this swap!!! Can I play too????
Old 08-07-2012, 02:42 PM
ATC Guru

Originally Posted by pixiecorpse View Post
Yay! Wish I'd slept in hehe but too many atcs to be made
I'm a total night owl and if anyone sees my on the site at 4 or 5 am you can bet it's not because I got up early - I just hadn't been to bed yet. My brain barely functions before noon. haha

Last edited by ICraft; 09-29-2012 at 07:30 AM.

Tags
ghost, halloween, mummy, spiders, witch