ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-05-2017, 07:11 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 533/100%
SEW CLEVER, ATC Swap, Open Media, Due May 2

SWAP DUE DATE: May 2
SIGNUP/WITHDRAWAL DATE: Apr. 26
NUMBER of ITEMS: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
NUMBER of PLAYERS: Unlimited
MEDIUM: Open - Collage, Mixed Media, Fabric, Rubber Stamping, HD/HP
NO Digital or Photography

When my sister and I were growing up, Mom made all our clothes. We had a new school wardrobe each year, plus special Christmas and Easter dresses to wear to church. Those memories inspired this swap. It's all about sewing notions - buttons, snaps, tape-measures, thimbles, pincushions, spools of thread, fabric prints, dressmaker patterns, scissors, ribbon and lace trims, sewing machines, etc.....and I do love dress forms - adorned or unadorned. Though the theme cries out for embellishments, try to keep cards as flat as possible, and use any stickers with discretion, and not as the main focus.

I really look forward to seeing what wonderful ideas you can come up with, and do feel free to share your finished cards in the thread!

GUIDELINES FOR CARDS:

* Please sign up on this thread only, not via PM, and if you need to drop out, please let me know in time. Late cards and no communication is inviting Neutral iTrader.
* Be sure to put your very best work into each card, and I will try to swap effort for effort. A host card is not necessary but always appreciated!
* Use only standard accepted measurements for ATCs, 3 1/2" x 2 1/2". be sure cards are sturdy enough and not so flimsy that they easily bend into a U-shape.
* Please send each card in its own plastic sleeve, and secure safely inside the envelope (painter's tape or Washi tape works well).
* On the back of each card, please include the swap name, your username, and your real name.

GUIDELINES FOR MAILING:

* When your cards are ready to mail, please PM me for my address. Returns will be mailed a few days after the due date, so do allow enough time in mailing your cards. Please allow at least 10 days to be safe, International more like 15 days. Extra postage is appreciated if there are raised embellishments.
* U.S. players, please clearly write or type your address on a large mailing label or piece of paper. Include one Forever stamp, and I will provide envelopes.
* International players, please clearly write or type your address on a large mailing label or piece of paper. Include a well-concealed U.S. one dollar bill or a Global Forever Stamp, and I will provide envelopes.

Lastly, when returns are received, remember to give "You Rock" points to your return partners, and iTrader for your host. This may be easy to forget or overlook, but is so appreciated by the artists who worked hard on the cards you receive!

Who wants to play in my sewing room?

1. artchick501 - RECEIVED
2. xela7072 - RECEIVED
3. RaineyDay - RECEIVED
4. Allegrae - RECEIVED
5. WITHDRAWN
6. Prex79 - RECEIVED
7. ann stebbing (France) - RECEIVED
8. electricdesigner (UK) - RECEIVED
9. WITHDRAWN
10. CherylS - RECEIVED
11. StregaAnna - RECEIVED
12. WITHDRAWN
13. neca84 (Australia) - RECEIVED
14. museofthemorning - RECEIVED
15. janetmachek - RECEIVED
16. Pattisscrappin - RECEIVED
17. An. M. Sudyka - RECEIVED
18. JoyceG - RECEIVED
19. Aaeshelman - RECEIVED
20. Castlequeen5 - RECEIVED
21. Patty R - RECEIVED
22. Notinkansas - RECEIVED
23. JEBeck - RECEIVED
24. dsign49 - RECEIVED
25. ThouArtDelyrias - RECEIVED
26. Suzyq - RECEIVED
27. Sophie's mom - RECEIVED
28. Laffqueen - RECEIVED
29. Ohhappyday - RECEIVED
30. Clsimmy - RECEIVED
31. Catb - RECEIVED
32. Isayhooah - RECEIVED
33. Suzi - RECEIVED
34. Nanaloves - RECEIVED
35 Delonewolf - RECEIVED
36. Catladybj - RECEIVED

Last edited by CiCiCreates; 05-05-2017 at 01:39 AM.
Old 03-05-2017, 07:55 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
Example cards by CiCiCreates and artchick501
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 036 (600x800).jpg (26.6 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 038 (600x800).jpg (25.4 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg 037 (600x800).jpg (28.1 KB, 63 views)

Last edited by CiCiCreates; 03-09-2017 at 03:17 PM.
Old 03-06-2017, 12:17 AM
Exploring...

TSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 44/100%
I just got a catalog at work that included dress forms. I'm just going to lurk for now but will be thinking of ideas...
Old 03-06-2017, 01:03 AM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 227/100%
I have a few things to catch up on before I commit...... So I will lurk for a bit.
Old 03-06-2017, 06:23 AM
Snail mail is the best!

My Mood:
artchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 892/100%
I will make some pretty sewing cards!
Old 03-06-2017, 07:59 AM
Serendipity

My Mood:
xela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastxela7072 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 66/100%
I would love to sign up!
Old 03-06-2017, 08:04 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
RaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 572/100%
Please add me! I love this theme. I was even considering hosting a similar swap. So, I'm happy you are doing it.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:09 AM
ATC Guru

prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 551/100%
Is this too embellished? http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=485575

Old 03-06-2017, 08:36 AM
Chronic paper-cut sufferer

My Mood:
Allegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1435/100%
Count me in! Could you PM your address?
Old 03-06-2017, 11:20 AM
"Glitter is an art form"

My Mood:
Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 306/100%
Lurking, lots going on with my business right now. I love the swap idea, I use to sew ALL the time, I made and sold dolls and doll clothing/costumes. I always thought sewing machines should come with odometers, I'd love to know how many miles I've sewn over the years!
Old 03-06-2017, 01:02 PM
Crazy dog lady

Cindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 269/100%
Sign me up please!
Old 03-06-2017, 01:27 PM
ATC Guru

Wow, OK! I am signing up Chromaphyll, xela7072, RaineyDay, Allegrae, and Cindylou. Hope I haven't forgotten anyone - do let me know.

All you lurkers are very welcome! Hope to see you back again when time allows.

Prex, that card is perfect. There are lots of embellishments, but they all look pretty flat. (I wanted that card actually, but it was already traded. I had this swap in mind at that time and was going to use that card as an inspirational example).
Old 03-06-2017, 02:05 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 551/100%
Alrighty, sign me up. I have a note still to make another similar and for you to have first dibs when I do, but I kept postponing making it. Now I have a deadline to make you a card

Old 03-06-2017, 02:08 PM
ATC Guru

Cool, that works for me! Signing you up now.
Old 03-06-2017, 07:06 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
neca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 343/100%
lurking in the doorway for now
Old 03-06-2017, 07:16 PM
ATC Guru

Welcome to peek in anytime, Neca84!
Old 03-06-2017, 08:03 PM
Queen Mean of the Horrid People

StregaAnna is awesomesauce on fantastatoastStregaAnna is awesomesauce on fantastatoastStregaAnna is awesomesauce on fantastatoastStregaAnna is awesomesauce on fantastatoastStregaAnna is awesomesauce on fantastatoastStregaAnna is awesomesauce on fantastatoastStregaAnna is awesomesauce on fantastatoastStregaAnna is awesomesauce on fantastatoastStregaAnna is awesomesauce on fantastatoastStregaAnna is awesomesauce on fantastatoastStregaAnna is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 73/100%
interested but need to play around some first.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 217/100%
Yes Please. This is right up my street. Before I started ATCing, I was always sewing.
Old 03-07-2017, 02:05 PM
Always learning!

My Mood:
electricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 52/100%
Please sign me up - love sewing
Old 03-07-2017, 02:24 PM
ATC Guru

StregaAnna, welcome to lurk! Ann stebbing and electricdesigner, I am signing you up now. Welcome!