ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-11-2017, 12:24 PM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
RaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 635/100%
Steampunk By the Seashore, ATC Mixed Media, Due July 10, 2017

Swap Due Date – July 10, 2017
Signup/withdraw date – Please communicate
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants – unlimited
Mixed Media COLLAGE: Paper collage pieces, ephemera, glitter glue, stencils, rubber stamps, metal pieces or charms, lace, any sort of collage items. And GEARS, don't forget GEARS!!!

The days for beach trips and picnics by the shore are upon us. This swap is all about the sea, the shore, and adding a touch of Steampunk. I'm thinking vintage swimwear, goggles, fish, shells, old cars, pocket watch pieces, game spinners, and of course GEARS. Vintage men and women at the beach, showing off their steampunk side! Also, fish, octopi, seahorses and other creatures lend themselves well to Steampunk themes. I can't wait to see what you put together!

You are only limited by your imagination! Please do your best work and I encourage to try something new.

* The due date is July 10, 2017

* ATCs must be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a SASE (Size 10 business envelope only) with one Forever stamp on it. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp. I will pay for the first three international players who sign up. Be sure to tell me you are international.

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You may inspire someone else!

* A few ideas to get you started can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ldlm747

PLAYERS:

xela7072.......arrived
Feorinda.......1st international
JoyceG.....arrived
mstagi
Allegrae.....arrived
JaxsMom...arrived.....2nd international
dithspy.....arrived....3rd international
Katroush....arrived
londonont1
Radian_Erechtenion.....arrived
BlueSky......arrived
kfaye.............arrived
laffQueen........arrived
BluSkyHare.....arrived
PoppyDolls......arrived
Miss....arrived
EvaMadison
Carol.......arrived
glittergirl........arrived
withdrew
Isayhooah.....arrived
TonyaAshe.....arrived
Smallgirl........arrived
mcgillisj........ arrived
Amara_starleaf.......arrived
gigi................arrived

Last edited by RaineyDay; 07-11-2017 at 06:23 PM. Reason: 2nd title removed, due date moved to top line
Old 05-11-2017, 06:04 PM
Serendipity

My Mood:
xela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 90/100%
Oh what fun! Sign me up please!
Old 05-11-2017, 09:22 PM
Newb

Feorinda is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 2/100%
heya. I would like to play and am from Canada!
Old 05-11-2017, 10:05 PM
Love ATC cards

JoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 61/100%
Sign me up, please!!
Old 05-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Melissa Stagi

mstagi is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 0/0%
Sounds like fun! I'm in!
Old 05-12-2017, 06:43 AM
Rookie

Jaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 48/100%
Can I sign Up please - I am in th uk a
Old 05-12-2017, 07:21 AM
Chronic paper-cut sufferer

My Mood:
Allegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1529/100%
Please sign me up!
Old 05-12-2017, 07:58 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
RaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forums
Welcome to all of you...... the first players! Xela7072, Feorinda, JoyceG, mstagi, Allegrae, JaxsMom. So glad to have you!
Old 05-12-2017, 08:57 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 241/100%
Can I join too? I love steampunk! (I'm in France.)
Old 05-12-2017, 12:47 PM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
Welcome to you, dithespy. You are my third international. I will cover postage back to you.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:58 PM
Love ATC cards

JoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobahJoyceG is a grand poobah
Yay! I finished my cards. I will get them in the mail on Monday.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/atta...1&d=1494647877
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My atc cards steampunk by the sea.jpg (40.0 KB, 73 views)
Old 05-13-2017, 07:39 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
What fun and fantastical cards, JoyceG. I love the pipes under the water. Brilliant!
Old 05-13-2017, 07:57 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 241/100%
Amazing cards!
Old 05-13-2017, 12:30 PM
Love ATC cards

Thanks, Everyone!!
Old 05-14-2017, 09:32 PM
Rookie

Katroush is a glorious beacon of light!Katroush is a glorious beacon of light!Katroush is a glorious beacon of light!Katroush is a glorious beacon of light!Katroush is a glorious beacon of light!Katroush is a glorious beacon of light!Katroush is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 17/100%
Please sign me up. Sounds fun
Old 05-14-2017, 11:46 PM
Thanks for comments on utility box

londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 629/100%
count me in.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:33 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
Welcome to Katroush and londonont1!
Old 05-16-2017, 02:06 AM
Newb

Radian Erechtenion is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 4/100%
I would love to join your swap. <3 steampunk
Old 05-16-2017, 08:50 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
Welcome to you, Radian_Erechtenion !!!
Old 05-16-2017, 03:47 PM
I create therefore I know I am

My Mood:
Bluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 180/100%
I'm in!