ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-30-2017, 12:24 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2447/100%
Smile Cute and Cuddly BUNNIES! - open media - due August 13, 2017

Swap Due Date - August 13, 2017
Signup/withdraw date - None, just COMMUNICATE
Number of Cards - 3:3 , 6:6
Number of participants - UNLIMITED
Medium -Open Media.
Theme - Bunnies, rabbits, hares - the cuter the better!

The focus of this swap is Bunnies, Rabbits and Hares. They can be any style - realistic, whimsical, zetti, kawaii, etc., as long as they are recognizable as a bunny / hare. Please nothing abstract. This swap is open to all mediums - hand drawn / painted, mixed media, collage, sewn, crochet, etc. I am open to accepting digital or photography as well, providing that you post your cards to the forum first for my approval, and it MUST be your original work. I encourage you post the cards to the thread - Everyone loves eye candy and it helps me to know if your cards are acceptable before you send them, as well, or if you are in doubt. Please only send cards you would be proud to receive and if you have any questions please feel free to ask me.

RULES / REQUIREMENTS (Please read)

*Please include on the back of your atc your name, AFA username, date and swap details.

*Please include appropriate return postage. If they take more than one stamp to send, please include the same amount to return.

* Best work only please. I try my best to swap effort for effort. Please only send in art you'd be happy to receive

* Please sign up by posting to this thread ONLY, NOT through a PM

* No problem if you have to drop out, but please let me know. No cards and no communication will result in a neutral iTrader... I HATE to do this, but it's only fair to the participants who DO turn in cards on time.

* Each card should be sent in its own plastic sleeve. I CANNOT stress this enough.

* Please include username, real name, and swap name on the back of your cards. We can't leave Rep Points if we don't know who you are.

* Please make sure to package your cards to where they arrive safely and undamaged. You would not believe the number of envelopes I have received with sides or tops torn (and this is in individual trades!)

* Please send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your name and address CLEARLY typed or written on.

* USA participants - Please send the same number of stamps to me that it takes to mail your cards. INTERNATIONAL participants - I can accept paypal ($2) or (3) unused US postage stamps or ($2) well concealed US dollars. Please let me know when you are mailing them what method you will be using to pay for return shipping.

* If you must send a LARGE envelope, please include accurate return postage.

* Please allow enough time for your cards to get to me. I plan to swap on time. If cards are not in my hands by August 13, they will be returned to you, using your stamped envelope. I am in TN. If you are in doubt of how long it will take you to get your cards to me, I advise to mail at least 14 days ahead of time.

* Please send me a PM when you need my address.

* Host cards are not required, but definitely appreciated.

****MOST IMPORTANTLY - Have fun!

PARTICIPANTS:

0. BekaH
1. Dithespy
2. Becki_moorcroft
3. Sillylily41
4. Kay
5. Pamitha
6. Mushu
7. ArbitraryStar
8. RhonaPaints
9. Seralyn
10. DeniseMDupree
11. Katroush
12. Ada
13. Paula7
14. Donnacr
15. An. M. Sudyka
16. Tfelix
17. Clarinell
18. Fairydust
19. CastleQueen5
20. Suzi
21. BlueVioletz
22. Chronic Reader
23. TonyaAshe
24. Cesaria
25. Starwarsgeek1
26. Acalla
27. Ravenshadow

*Names of players in colors are those I have received cards from.

Last edited by BekaH; 07-19-2017 at 11:01 PM.
Old 05-30-2017, 04:05 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Open for sign ups!
Old 05-30-2017, 04:07 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
dithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 122/100%
I'll join you!
Old 05-30-2017, 07:29 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Yay! Welcome!
Old 05-30-2017, 12:24 PM
Newb

becki_moorcroft is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 5/100%
Ooh, I'll definitely sign up - crazy bunny lady here... and just for awws here are two of my current babies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg babies.jpg (44.8 KB, 20 views)
Old 05-30-2017, 12:45 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Omgoodness becki! I'm so jealous! I sooo want a poet bunny but alas...Sigh. We live in apartments and have nowhere to keep them. I did have two when i was younger. Your babies are precious. What are their names?

I have a sweet pet dwarf hamster - she's very social. Closest i shall get to a bunny.

Last edited by BekaH; 05-30-2017 at 11:15 PM.
Old 05-30-2017, 12:53 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Sorry the image of my hamster is sideways! Ugh.
Well anyways your bunnies got a BIG awwwwwwwwee from my 6 year old too!
Old 05-30-2017, 02:32 PM
Newb

becki_moorcroft is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 5/100%
hehe, these are only just 3 weeks old so totally cute I have 15 and 2 litters at the moment, gotta love bunnies
Old 05-30-2017, 04:05 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Oh yes! And awww you have a bunch!
Old 05-30-2017, 11:15 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
For inspiration, a couple i made today..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1496196520484.jpg (54.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1496196679854.jpg (72.5 KB, 20 views)
Old 05-31-2017, 10:42 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
WHERE ARE ALL MY BUNNY LOVERS?
Old 05-31-2017, 04:17 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
sillylily41 is a name known to allsillylily41 is a name known to allsillylily41 is a name known to allsillylily41 is a name known to allsillylily41 is a name known to allsillylily41 is a name known to allsillylily41 is a name known to allsillylily41 is a name known to allsillylily41 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 66/100%
can i join this swap
Old 05-31-2017, 05:21 PM
Cookie

ArbitraryStar has a spectacular aura about him/herArbitraryStar has a spectacular aura about him/herArbitraryStar has a spectacular aura about him/herArbitraryStar has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 8/100%
super lurking
Old 05-31-2017, 05:49 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
kay is an ATC Rock Star!kay is an ATC Rock Star!kay is an ATC Rock Star!kay is an ATC Rock Star!kay is an ATC Rock Star!kay is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 144/100%
oh ok..I just have to. I have bunnies on the brain at the moment. bunny brain..hehehehe.

you can sign me up for 3:3 beka. I will settle into em this evening. I wish I had checked here first before posting all them bunnies

if you use markers in your work and you want to trade with me , I BEG YOU.mount the card.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:18 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Sillylily and kay welcome!
ArbitraryStar - hope to have you join!
Old 06-01-2017, 08:15 PM
Empress of Chaos

My Mood:
Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 863/100%
You could bet money on my l9ove for bunnies, honey! Sign me up, please, Beka!!!!
Old 06-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
kay is an ATC Rock Star!kay is an ATC Rock Star!kay is an ATC Rock Star!kay is an ATC Rock Star!kay is an ATC Rock Star!kay is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 144/100%
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=503447

I have completed my bunnies thank you for hosting beka!

will get them out directly

if you use markers in your work and you want to trade with me , I BEG YOU.mount the card.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:04 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Pamitha -- welcome!

Kay -- they are so sweet!
Old 06-02-2017, 04:11 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Just sharing these examples. Hoping to entice more people into playing!

IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY BUNNY LOVERS, INVITE THEM TO PLAY

Old 06-03-2017, 10:52 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Bumping us up

Tags
bunnies, hares, rabbits