ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-17-2017, 09:03 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1046/100%
Art Magnets: The FUNKYFRIDGE Magnet Swap Returns!~Due Sept. 18

Due date: September 18
Number of pieces: 3/3
Number of players: 25

Swap is FULL, but there is a Wait List at the front of the fridge..

There is an epidemic out there that no one wants to talk about, rearing its ugly head in households around the world. That hideous problem? Boring refrigerators! My dear art friends, there is but one cure: ART Magnets! Join me in this very important cause. Project FUNKYFRIDGE needs your help!

It’s been years since I hosted this fun and fabulous swap. Hope you’ll join us as we art-up metal lids into infamy for our favorite Frigidaire!

Simple Rules to Swap Success:

- OPEN THEME AND MEDIA, HD/HP or mixed-media (hand-drawn, handpainted, collage, and embellish as you wish.) See examples below. The theme is wide open. Embellishments are great (but not required), just make sure they are securely attached.

- Use a metal base (lid from a Bell canning jar, Ragu, baby food jar lids, frozen juice concentrate unglued-ends for example.) AFTER you receive your returns, you can affix the magnets. So, be on the lookout for magnets (3/4” ceramic magnets held with hard-core glue like E6000 work great; must be able to support some weight and STICK. See last photo for example.) To be clear, do not send your art in with magnets attached.

- Sign your work, and wrap each piece individually, and pack them securely in a BUBBLE ENVELOPE. Include a large return address label. I will re-use the bubble envie for your returns.

- Postage: US participants please send $3-ish in postage or well-concealed cash. International participants: PayPal equivalent of what it cost to send art to me, please (pm for my addy when ready).

- A hostess gift is not required, but I sure do dig them. Extra loose postage is always welcomed.

- Show and tell: Please upload piccys of your art for everyone to gush over. That’s one of the best parts! No rush jobs, please. Quality in is quality out, so please put only your best work forward.

PM for my address when your magnets are ready stick it to nannerland (in Costa Mesa.) When your returns arrive, please remember to leave Rep Points (You Rock button) for the people you received art from and an iTrader for the Host (me). I will leave you a neutral iTrader if you disappear without a trace, so just communicate please.

Examples: grrrdjules and meredithu, and below from esew123, themuppet and a psychotic clown from the talented cindyjob.

Don’t just leave our fridges standing there bare and boring, who's ready to get their FUNKYFRIDGE on?!
Received in Red!

1. ---
2. Bluesky
3. kwailin777
4. prex79
5. mynameisJenn
6. Wolfmoon
7. Miss M
8. jfaskdown
9. ---
10. Laffqueen
11. ---
12. ---
13. TherapeuticArt
14. CherlS
15. janina
16. nancyjb
17. Gemininorn
18. BluSkyHare
19. ---
20. rapa
21. sheala.draws
22. Wysteriavine
23. Tribble79
24. meredithu
25. Rosa
26. Tandy
27. CIndyjob
28. angelmuz
29. ---
30. notinkansas
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8988.jpg (43.9 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8986.jpg (42.8 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8989.jpg (66.8 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8987.jpg (64.9 KB, 60 views)

Last edited by nanner; Today at 12:20 PM.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:23 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Perhaps some more examples to come?
Old 07-18-2017, 06:41 AM
Lacking adult supervision

My Mood:
Russell eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRussell eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRussell eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRussell eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRussell eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRussell eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRussell eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRussell eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRussell eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRussell eats, sleeps, and dreams of artRussell eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 536/100%
OMG! A Nanner swap and mine is the first hand in the air to join? Yes please!
Old 07-18-2017, 07:47 AM
I create therefore I know I am

My Mood:
Bluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
Second hand waving. Add me add me!
Old 07-18-2017, 08:15 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 571/100%
I'm in
A Mynah Production blog
Old 07-18-2017, 08:43 AM
ATC Guru

prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 567/100%
Me please

Old 07-18-2017, 09:02 AM
cut and paste

My Mood:
mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 640/100%
I'm in, please sign me up
Old 07-18-2017, 10:56 AM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Welcome all you fabulous food fighters! So happy to have you!

Russell...the light-up Dolly Parton magnet you made in the first installment of this swap STILL lights up. I shall post a piccy of it at some point.
Old 07-18-2017, 11:09 AM
create something amusing

My Mood:
JavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 267/100%
I will flip my lid for this!
Old 07-18-2017, 11:24 AM
create something amusing

My Mood:
JavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 267/100%
refrigerator.jpg
Old 07-18-2017, 11:50 AM
Glitter Snorter

My Mood:
Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 634/100%
I'm in! sign me up please
Old 07-18-2017, 12:31 PM
Lover of paint!

My Mood:
megan457 is a name known to allmegan457 is a name known to allmegan457 is a name known to allmegan457 is a name known to allmegan457 is a name known to allmegan457 is a name known to allmegan457 is a name known to allmegan457 is a name known to allmegan457 is a name known to allmegan457 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 239/100%
Can I play in this swap? Sounds like fun!!
Old 07-18-2017, 06:13 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Zarfy, that comic is HIGH-larious!

So happy to add all you talented peeps.
Old 07-18-2017, 06:50 PM
with wings

My Mood:
acalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 654/100%
You know I am in
I have been missing your fun swaps!
Old 07-18-2017, 07:01 PM
Art Inventor

My Mood:
Laffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 859/100%
Cuz I love me a Nanner swap. So add my name to the list of fabulous creators
Old 07-18-2017, 07:12 PM
I move the stars for no one.

My Mood:
goodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 392/100%
Count me in there! Boom, baby!
Old 07-18-2017, 08:11 PM
ATC Virtuoso

sqeek has a brilliant futuresqeek has a brilliant futuresqeek has a brilliant futuresqeek has a brilliant futuresqeek has a brilliant futuresqeek has a brilliant futuresqeek has a brilliant futuresqeek has a brilliant futuresqeek has a brilliant futuresqeek has a brilliant futuresqeek has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 103/100%
Please sign me up I think life may have settled down now.
Old 07-18-2017, 08:34 PM
Doing the next right thing!

My Mood:
TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 943/100%
Just what I've been waiting for- another Nanner swap. Please sign me up sista!!!!!
Old 07-18-2017, 08:42 PM
Pastel Painter

My Mood:
CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!CherylS should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 456/100%
Sounds like fun. Please sign me up.
Old 07-18-2017, 08:47 PM
Just Singin' Polly Wolly JANOODLE all the day...

janina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 389/100%
Nantastic... just what I need, I have been moving so I'll have to unpack my art supplies first!!
Pleeeeease, sign me up!!

Tags
#cakeme, #stolengardengnomes, my magnets are attractive, mysteriously drawn to you