ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-20-2017, 05:44 PM
Crazy dog lady

Cindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 322/100%
Lighthouses and Old Sailing Ships - Due September 22, 2017

ATC Swap Due Date: September 22, 2017
Signup/Withdraw Date: None just please communicate
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Media: Open Media (no digital please)
Swap Name – Lighthouses & Old Sailing Ships

This is a 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 ATC trade, make 3 or 6 ATCs and receive the same number back.
ALL mediums, techniques, styles and skill levels are welcome. Please make sure you add some depth to
your ATCs while keeping embellishments as flat as possible.
Please do not slap a sticker onto some paper and call it good. Please make your ATC something you would
be happy to receive!
All ATCs need to be sent each in their own plastic sleeve.
All ATCs need to be standard ATC size: 2.5” x 3.5”
ONLY ATCs allowed. No APCs please.
All ATCs need to be sturdy (no floppy or flimsy paper)
Please include on the back of your ATC:
Swap name
Real name
User name
Where you are from
Here’s some great tips on mailing ATCs
http://atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909

If you are inside the U.S., please include a self-addressed I LARGE mailing label or paper (2 inch x 3 inch) no return address labels please! will provide the envelope PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES, with 47 cents postage, or one forever stamp for 3 ATCs, or one forever and one 21 cent stamps for 6 ATCs.

International participants please send $1 US well concealed or a forever global stamp. Please include a self
addressed LARGE mailing label (around 2” x 3” is great!) no return address labels please! and I will
provide the envelopes, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES.
Please allow sufficient time for ATCs to get to me especially if you are an International participant. Late
ATCs will be returned un-swapped, as it is unfair to those participants who always have their ATCs in early
or on time.
Itrader will be given when I receive your ATCs. Please don’t forget to leave you rock points for the
participants who’s ATCs you receive and Itrader for me.
A host ATC in the swap theme is appreciated and will be treasured but not a requirement!
When you are ready to mail PM me for my address. If you participated in any of my other swaps I'm still
at the same address in Ozark MO

Most important have FUN!

1. CastleQueen5
2. Allegrae
3. ThouArtDelyrias - withdrew
4. londonont1
5. Katroush
6. bonnybandicoot
7. mpittman69
8. xela7072
9. tfelix
10. alrice46
11. Bibliobibuli
12. RadianErechtenion
13. Firefly
14. Jennypodd
15. Suzi
16. ParedoxSketchbook
17. Jaxsmom
18. ferret girl
19. Monica
20. pouringdiva
21. ChronicReader
22. Seascape131

Last edited by Cindylou; 09-16-2017 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Adding new players!
Old 07-20-2017, 10:03 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1800/100%
This one sounds great. I will lurk for awhile.
Old 07-21-2017, 02:54 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2371/100%
Lurking....
Old 07-21-2017, 06:18 AM
Chronic paper-cut sufferer

My Mood:
Allegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1520/100%
Count me in!
Old 07-21-2017, 10:23 AM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
I decided not to lurk but to join. I really like the theme. so add me to the list.
Old 07-23-2017, 03:49 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1077/100%
sign me up please
Old 07-23-2017, 11:27 PM
Thanks for comments on utility box

londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 629/100%
Love to join
Old 07-24-2017, 03:22 PM
Rookie

Katroush is on the road to fameKatroush is on the road to fameKatroush is on the road to fameKatroush is on the road to fameKatroush is on the road to fameKatroush is on the road to fameKatroush is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 17/100%
Please sign me up. Thanks
Old 07-24-2017, 11:52 PM
The Crafty Vet

My Mood:
bonnybandicoot is a friendly and kind soulbonnybandicoot is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 33/100%
I would like to play!
Old 07-25-2017, 08:11 PM
Crazy dog lady

Cindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 322/100%
Welcome all!
Old 07-26-2017, 07:56 PM
StarvinArtist

mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 16/100%
Please sign me up.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:20 AM
Newb

Radian Erechtenion is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 4/100%
I have a question about the swap, are scary lovecraftan lighthouses ok ?
Old 08-01-2017, 05:34 AM
Swap With Me?

My Mood:
BigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soulBigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 9/100%
Lurking
Old 08-01-2017, 07:56 AM
Serendipity

My Mood:
xela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 90/100%
Sign me up please.
Old 08-01-2017, 04:08 PM
Rookie

tfelix is a valued membertfelix is a valued membertfelix is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 7/100%
I'd like to join
Old 08-02-2017, 04:11 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
alrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 32/100%
Sign me up please.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:33 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
Bibliobibuli is on the road to fameBibliobibuli is on the road to fameBibliobibuli is on the road to fameBibliobibuli is on the road to fameBibliobibuli is on the road to fameBibliobibuli is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 35/100%
Sign me up please!
Old 08-02-2017, 05:40 PM
Rookie

Jaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 46/100%
Lurking
Old 08-03-2017, 11:46 PM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by Radian Erechtenion View Post
I have a question about the swap, are scary lovecraftan lighthouses ok ?
I had to google this. I got some cool images. Some frozen houses and some art that is more creepy like a giant octopus attacking a light house. I am not really sure if both kinds are actually lovecraftan, but they were both cool.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:12 AM
Newb

Radian Erechtenion is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 4/100%
Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
I had to google this. I got some cool images. Some frozen houses and some art that is more creepy like a giant octopus attacking a light house. I am not really sure if both kinds are actually lovecraftan, but they were both cool.
If your cool with creepy lighthouses count me in