ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-20-2017, 06:14 PM
Crazy dog lady

Cindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 268/100%
My Sweet Pet - September 22, 2017

ATC Swap Due Date: September 22, 2017
Signup/Withdraw Date: None just please communicate
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Media: Open Media (no digital please)
Swap Name – My Sweet Pet

This swap is all about our pets! Hand drawn, collaged photos, it all goes so let's show off our fur babies, scale babies, feather babies!
Posting pictures of your babies here in the thread is encouraged!

This is a 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 ATC trade, make 3 or 6 ATCs and receive the same number back.
ALL mediums, techniques, styles and skill levels are welcome. Please make sure you add some depth to
your ATCs while keeping embellishments as flat as possible.
Please do not slap a sticker onto some paper and call it good. Please make your ATC something you would
be happy to receive!
All ATCs need to be sent each in their own plastic sleeve.
All ATCs need to be standard ATC size: 2.5” x 3.5”
ONLY ATCs allowed. No APCs please.
All ATCs need to be sturdy (no floppy or flimsy paper)
Please include on the back of your ATC:
Swap name
Real name
User name
Where you are from
Here’s some great tips on mailing ATCs
http://atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909

If you are inside the U.S., please include a self-addressed I LARGE mailing label or paper (2 inch x 3 inch) no return address labels please! will provide the envelope PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES, with 47 cents postage, or one forever stamp for 3 ATCs, or one forever and one 21 cent stamps for 6 ATCs.

International participants please send $1 US well concealed or a forever global stamp. Please include a self
addressed LARGE mailing label (around 2” x 3” is great!) no return address labels please! and I will
provide the envelopes, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES.
Please allow sufficient time for ATCs to get to me especially if you are an International participant. Late
ATCs will be returned un-swapped, as it is unfair to those participants who always have their ATCs in early
or on time.
Itrader will be given when I receive your ATCs. Please don’t forget to leave you rock points for the
participants who’s ATCs you receive and Itrader for me.
A host ATC in the swap theme is appreciated and will be treasured but not a requirement!
When you are ready to mail PM me for my address. If you participated in any of my other swaps I'm still
at the same address in Ozark MO
Most important have FUN!

1. Tribble79
2. Suzi
3. CastleQueen5
4. dithespy
5. Bibliobibuli
6. alrice46
7. Firefly
8. Wolfmoon

Last edited by Cindylou; 08-14-2017 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Adding new players
Old 07-20-2017, 11:32 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 531/100%
Cindy, you said "fur babies". Does this swap include "scale babies" and "feather babies"?
Old 07-21-2017, 02:52 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 2314/100%
Lurking....
FINISH IT UP #5 due 8/14/RETURNS GOING OUT ON 8/17
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES ORANGE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 9/6
Now Hosting ANIMAL PLAY YZ AND FAVORITE due 9/5
Now Hosting OH, ORIGAMI! due 9/19
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES PURPLE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 10/5
Old 07-21-2017, 10:05 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Tribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 65/100%
Sign me up...
Old 07-21-2017, 10:07 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Tribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to allTribble79 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by CiCiCreates View Post
Cindy, you said "fur babies". Does this swap include "scale babies" and "feather babies"?
I'm all for scale and feather babies too!!!
Old 07-21-2017, 10:37 AM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 217/100%
Please sign me up!
Old 07-22-2017, 10:17 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1726/100%
I will be playing, I love to talk about my dogs and cats.
Old 07-23-2017, 11:04 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
dithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 147/100%
I'd love to play. Sign me up, please!
Old 07-23-2017, 11:20 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
di, What pets do you have?
Old 07-25-2017, 08:26 PM
Crazy dog lady

Cindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them all
Yes scale and feather babies are welcome! ALL pets are welcome and loved here I will be posting pics of my three dogs and one cat as soon as i can get this tablet figured out and would love to see pics of everyone's babies!
Old 07-25-2017, 08:56 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
We have 8 dogs and 5 cats. I am in the progress of working on my cards. I love doing cards that include my babies!!!
Old 07-25-2017, 09:27 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
We have six ferrets & three cats (not including all the strays that get dumped off here; they make about 20 in count)....
Old 07-27-2017, 12:18 AM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Today I got two newest kittens fixed, Jack Sparrow and Una Purrman will not be making more unwanted kittens. Hey, they just grow up to be cats anyway, esp if you feed them.

Una, needs more quiet time to recover, and Jack was all "lets Wrestle!" So Una is in my bedroom and Jack is roaming the house.

They are not litter mates, but we do seem to be the stray pet house. I will tell you stories another day.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:40 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
Bibliobibuli is a friendly and kind soulBibliobibuli is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 13/100%
Sign me up please! I'd love to do a card about my fur baby!
Old 08-03-2017, 11:43 PM

My Mood:
I love it when my cat purrs, esp if I am feeling stressed.
Old 08-04-2017, 02:55 PM
Crazy dog lady

My three Chihuahuas are napping nicely on there giant pillow under my desk right now but I ready to give my daughter's 10 week old kitten as a prize! I'm trying to get some work done at my desk and Sylvia wants to be right in the middle of everything, so far today she's lost two pens, three rolls of washi tape and my inhaler! I love her and she's so stinkin cute but I have work to get done lol.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:51 PM
Rookie

alrice46 is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 6/100%
Sign me up. I got have feisty Jack Russell named Freddie who has become a silent partner in my studio, sitting at my side while I paint. He often interrupts me for some love and gets a little pain on him. He had turquoise on his head for a day before he would let me get wash and scratch it off the fur.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:55 PM
Rookie

alrice46 is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 6/100%
Red face

Here is a picture of Freddie and the paint drops on his head (Acrylic student paint, safe called the VET) he didn't want taken.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg freddie painted.jpg (37.2 KB, 12 views)
Old 08-04-2017, 03:59 PM
Crazy dog lady

Welcome alrice46! Jack Russell's are so fun! Lilly my Chihuahua is usually my crafting & work partner curled up on my desk but she got fed up with my daughter's cat messing with her and is hiding under my desk
Old 08-04-2017, 08:17 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Freddie is ADORABLE!