ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-10-2017, 03:31 PM
Eager Newb

My Mood:
josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 50/100%
Exclamation Werewolves Vs. Vampires - Open Media - Due October 13th

Swap Due Date - October 13th, 2017
Signup/withdraw date - None, just COMMUNICATE
Number of Cards - 3:3
Number of participants - 12
Medium -Open Media
Theme - Werewolves Vs. Vampires

If there is two things I love, it's Werewolves and Vampires! This swap is all about these traditional horror characters. Werewolves or Vampires in all shapes and forms are accepted! Cards can include either a werewolf or a vampire or even both in a battle of sorts! I encourage you to post your photos here and share all your great work, though that is not required!

I am not requiring that the cards be censored for gore (though use your judgment on what is acceptable). Please be aware of this when you sign up!

Rules / Requirements (PLEASE READ)

*Please include on the back of your atc your name, AFA username, date and swap details.

*Please include appropriate return postage. If they take more than one stamp to send, please include the same amount to return. Send extra stamps if you are worried!

* Best work only please. I try my best to swap effort for effort. Please only send in art you'd be happy to receive

* Please sign up by posting to this thread ONLY, NOT through a PM

* No problem if you have to drop out, but please let me know. No cards and no communication will result in a neutral iTrader... This is my first swap and my goal is not to give out any of these!

* Each card should be sent in its own plastic sleeve. This protects them from weather and keeps them safe for both of our benefits.

* Please include username, real name, and swap name on the back of your cards. We can't leave Rep Points if we don't know who you are. Please don't make us guess!

* Please make sure to package your cards to where they arrive safely and undamaged.

* Please send a clearly typed or handwritten address label but NO ENVELOPES, I will be providing envelopes this time around

SHIPPING

USA: Please send the same amount of stamps as it took to mail. If you use thicker cards (like Illustration board), please use $.71 or two forever stamps. This is so we can avoid delays in the swap process.

INTERNATIONAL: The first TWO international players to sign up will receive free postage from me. For everyone else, I please ask that you include 3 unused US. stamps (or one global), or $2 well concealed U.S. dollars, or alternatively I can accept paypal!

Please make sure that you mail them off with plenty of time. I live in Arizona and though things do tend to get to me pretty quickly, it's better to be safe than sorry!

OTHER INFORMATION

- Players - when you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from!

- Make sure the cards are in my hands by October 13th! If something happens, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

- Please send me a PM when you need my address. If you have mine from the past couple of months, be aware that I have moved and have a new one!

- REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN

Pinterest inspiration board: https://www.pinterest.com/josiesuelu...s-inspiration/

PARTICIPANTS: (Red means received)
0. Josiesuelupin
1. Karens
2. Ferretgirl (withdrawn)
3. Ravenshadow
4. Beverley (1st International)
5. Jaxsmom (2nd International)
6. Suzi
7. Stahlrala

Last edited by josiesuelupin; 10-16-2017 at 11:00 PM.
Old 08-10-2017, 08:56 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
karens is a delightful artist to behold!karens is a delightful artist to behold!karens is a delightful artist to behold!karens is a delightful artist to behold!karens is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 20/100%
Sign me up!
Old 08-10-2017, 08:57 PM
Eager Newb

My Mood:
josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!
Welcome karens! Glad to have you here
Old 08-11-2017, 04:33 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2372/100%
Sign me up, josiesuelupin....
Old 08-11-2017, 10:20 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
ravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 53/100%
I would love to join
Old 08-11-2017, 10:48 AM
The road to success is always under construction!

My Mood:
Beverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 469/100%
Would love to join Josie! Thank you
Old 08-11-2017, 01:23 PM
Eager Newb

My Mood:
Welcome to Ferretgirl, Ravenshadow, and Beverley! So glad to see my friends have decided to join me on this ride
Old 08-14-2017, 10:10 AM
Eager Newb

My Mood:
Bumping
Old 08-14-2017, 07:13 PM
drawing, drawing always drawing

ReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant futureReverieJJ has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 196/100%
Lurking for now...
What if all my ATCs are of vampires? I'm not sure if I can draw werewolves...
Old 08-15-2017, 01:12 AM
Eager Newb

My Mood:
It's perfectly okay if they are all of vampires! That's why I left it so loose I am also accepting characters who are also werewolves/vampires. So for example, you could draw Remus Lupin or Derek Hale...

I hope you join us!
Old 08-15-2017, 04:27 PM
Rookie

Jaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 49/100%
Sign me up please I'm an international too
Old 08-15-2017, 04:47 PM
Eager Newb

My Mood:
Yay! So happy to have you
Old 08-17-2017, 09:46 AM

My Mood:
Beverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forums
bumping in hope more will sign up
Old 08-20-2017, 06:12 PM
Eager Newb

My Mood:
Bumping! I'm excited to see everyone's cards!
Old 08-21-2017, 12:33 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 257/100%
I think I will give this a try. Please sign me up.
Old 08-21-2017, 02:21 PM
Eager Newb

My Mood:
You got it!
Old 08-21-2017, 07:37 PM

My Mood:
Hey Josie! My cards are ready to go but I can't for the life of me find your address!!! Can you please PM it to me? Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 660. Nosferatu Says Hello.jpg (22.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 661. The Gates of Heaven.jpg (20.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 662. The Blood is the Life.jpg (17.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 663. Werewolf... run.jpg (32.9 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Beverley; 08-21-2017 at 08:02 PM.
Old 08-22-2017, 12:15 AM
Eager Newb

My Mood:
Oh I love those so much Beverley!
Old 08-28-2017, 11:44 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 257/100%
Forgot to post that my cards went out on 8/25. They should arrive soon
Old 08-29-2017, 02:06 AM
Eager Newb

My Mood:
They arrived today! I just got home and found them waiting for me.