ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-16-2017, 06:54 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
aginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 383/100%
Folk Art Style Cats, due October 25

Swap Due Date – October 25, 2017
Signup/withdraw date – October 4, 2017
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants – 12 (this is my first swap!)
Medium- Hand drawn/hand painted or mixed media

For my first swap, I’m combining two of my favorite things: cats and folk art style art! What is folk art you might ask? Here’s a description from Wikipedia, “Folk art encompasses art produced from an indigenous culture or by peasants or other laboring tradespeople. In contrast to fine art, folk art is primarily utilitarian and decorative rather than purely aesthetic.[1] Folk Art is characterized by a naive style, in which traditional rules of proportion and perspective are not employed.” Think flat simplified shapes, unusual proportions, bright colors or possibly earthy tones. If you do a Google or Pinterest search for “Folk Art Style Cats”, you will find some wonderful inspiration. HD/HP and mixed media cards are welcome, but please do your best work and submit cards you would love to have in your collection.

Here are some examples from my gallery:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=506509
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=476487

The Details:
  • All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” and at least one layer of card stock or watercolor paper.
  • All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
  • Please include your username, location and the swap name on the back of all cards.
  • International participants – I will cover postage for the first 3 international players, just send a self-addressed envelope. Additional international players can include a U.S. dollar bill.
  • - US Participants – Include a stamped, self-addressed envelope. Include your user name on both envelopes.
  • A hostess card is not expected, but if you send one I promise to give it a good home.

** I've moved, please PM me for my address.**

I will give you an iTrader point as soon as I receive your cards. When you get your returns, don't forget your iTrader and You Rock's.

Who wants to create some folk art style cats? I hope you'll join me and post pictures of your lovely cards in the thread to inspire us all.

PLAYERS:
1) Bluesky Recv'd
2) Ravenshadow Recv'd
3) Suzi Recv'd
Acalla withdraw
4) xela7072 Recv'd
5) Seascape131 Recv'd
Kitsyru (1st international player) withdraw
6) Katroush
7) OldsLady1992 Recv'd
8) bernie712 Recv'd
Evalila (1st international player) withdraw
9 ) Rosa Recv'd
10) GwennieJo
11) Lynndaybrown Recv'd
12) Jaxsmom (2nd international player) Recv'd

WAITING LIST

1) nanvan

Last edited by aginghippychic; 10-21-2017 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Add player
Old 08-16-2017, 08:57 PM
I create therefore I know I am

My Mood:
Bluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 181/100%
I'm first! Add me!
Old 08-16-2017, 09:17 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
aginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them all
Yay! Our first player. Welcome Bluesky!
Old 08-16-2017, 11:05 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
ravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoastravenshadow is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 53/100%
woohoo I'd love to join!
Old 08-16-2017, 11:57 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 261/100%
I would like to join!
Old 08-17-2017, 05:26 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Glad to have you Ravenshadow and Suzi !!
Old 08-17-2017, 07:20 AM
with wings

My Mood:
acalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant futureacalla has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 654/100%
I love painting Folk Art cats

Please sign me up
Old 08-17-2017, 07:22 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
That's awesome Acalla! Adding you now.
Old 08-17-2017, 08:05 AM
Serendipity

My Mood:
xela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 91/100%
Oh yes, please sign me up!
Old 08-17-2017, 08:46 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Signing you up xela. Thanks for joining!
Old 08-17-2017, 09:20 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 523/100%
I would love to join this swap!
Old 08-17-2017, 09:30 AM
Rookie

Katroush is a glorious beacon of light!Katroush is a glorious beacon of light!Katroush is a glorious beacon of light!Katroush is a glorious beacon of light!Katroush is a glorious beacon of light!Katroush is a glorious beacon of light!Katroush is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 18/100%
I would like to join this swap. Thanks!
Old 08-17-2017, 09:57 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Great! Welcome Seascape!
Old 08-17-2017, 10:07 AM
Kitsyru

Kitsyru is a glorious beacon of light!Kitsyru is a glorious beacon of light!Kitsyru is a glorious beacon of light!Kitsyru is a glorious beacon of light!Kitsyru is a glorious beacon of light!Kitsyru is a glorious beacon of light!Kitsyru is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 39/100%
I'd like to sign up. I'm an international player.
Old 08-17-2017, 10:11 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Welcome Kitsyru!
Old 08-17-2017, 10:14 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Welcome Katroush !
Old 08-17-2017, 11:43 AM
Buddy Loves Watahcolahs

My Mood:
OldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 283/100%
You know I love the cats! Please sign me up!
Old 08-17-2017, 11:53 AM
What goes around comes around...

My Mood:
bernie712 is a name known to allbernie712 is a name known to allbernie712 is a name known to allbernie712 is a name known to allbernie712 is a name known to allbernie712 is a name known to allbernie712 is a name known to allbernie712 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 184/100%
Add me plz!

Click my egg...please...
Old 08-17-2017, 12:30 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Glad to have you OldsLady1992 and bernie712!
Old 08-17-2017, 01:27 PM
Things can only get better.....

My Mood:
Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 2461/100%
Id like to join, please.

My APC Ad *** Buddy Card Trading *** Buddy Cards A-Thon

www.shesdreaming.de