ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-04-2017, 09:49 AM
colorful soul

mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 4020/100%
Just One Eye Swap, Open Media ~ Date Due: November 16, 2017

Swap Due Date ~ November 16, 2017
No sign up/withdrawal deadline, but please communicate!
Number of Cards ~ 3 for 3
Number of Participants – Unlimited
Open Media

Welcome to the Just One Eye Swap

This swap is open theme and open medium but each card must contain just one eye. The cards can depict one-eyed creatures (like a cyclops or a whimsical monster) or they can show just one eye of a two-eyed creature, as many birds and fish are often shown -- with only one eye revealed. Cards can be realistic or fantastic and thinking outside the box is encouraged. The examples are all cards made by me over the years.

Swap Requirements ~
* All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
* This swap is 3 for 3 only. An extra card for the host is welcome, but completely optional.
* Cards may be original and each one must be different.
* Show off your talents. Send work into which you put time, imagination and care.
* Please use only small, light embellishments on your cards.
* Please protect your cards with plastic sleeves.

Mailing Information ~
* Include username, real name, your state/country and the swap name on the back of all cards - and put username and swap name on all envelopes sent.
* US Participants – Please include a clearly written SASE.
* International Participants - Please send a clearly-addressed envelope or mailing label and I will cover postage.

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. Please post in this thread when you are sending your cards out, that way I can keep track of the cards when they were mailed. Any late cards will be returned.

When you receive your returns, please leave I-Trader for your swap host and rep points for the artists of the cards you receive. People like to know where their little artworks find home.

What can you spy with one little eye?

*dithespy
*mynameisjenn
*xela7072
*alrice46
*nanvan
*crafty
*AngelJoy
*Marie
*pouringdiva
*Mushu
*Raineyday
*rapgardenpainter
*Sillylily41
*katelnorth
*londonont1
*nadiabekker
*ann_stebbing
*Suzanne R
*notinkansas
*TonyaAshe
*CastleQueen5
*plumhill2001
*suzyq
*Rosa
*Marti
*Jodi
*ZazieLee
*LoveMonkey
*amyfaerie
*Onaki
*Silky1150
*Zoozyq
*memedixon
*Loladog
*hazardgal
*jeannette
*zandradee
*Suzi
*CesariaB
*Firefly
*JoyceG
*amee.burton
*Darkbliss

Last edited by mrubyjean; Today at 10:32 AM.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:59 AM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
GALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 262/100%
Sounds interesting.....think I'll LURK for a little while.
Old 09-04-2017, 11:30 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 243/100%
Oooh! Sign me up please! Your examples are SO inviting!
Old 09-04-2017, 11:39 AM
colorful soul

mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!
Welcome, dithespy!

Nice to see you lurking, GALZART!
Old 09-04-2017, 12:01 PM
cut and paste

My Mood:
mynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 643/100%
Please sign me up, cool idea for a swap
Old 09-04-2017, 12:30 PM
Serendipity

My Mood:
xela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobahxela7072 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 91/100%
Would love to play, please!
Old 09-04-2017, 12:33 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
alrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 36/100%
Smile

Eye would love to play, please add me.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:44 PM
I create therefore I know I am

My Mood:
Bluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 181/100%
Lurking.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:28 PM
Happy Lady

My Mood:
TonyaAshe is a delightful artist to behold!TonyaAshe is a delightful artist to behold!TonyaAshe is a delightful artist to behold!TonyaAshe is a delightful artist to behold!TonyaAshe is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 52/100%
Lurking...
Old 09-04-2017, 03:42 PM
colorful soul

Welcome, mynameisjenn, xela7072 and alrice46!!!

Hello to lurkers Bluesky and TonyaAshe!
Old 09-04-2017, 03:47 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 639/100%
I'm keeping one eye on this swap and will try to make cards before I commit. It looks fun.
Old 09-04-2017, 03:54 PM
colorful soul

Sounds good, NYJunkie!
Old 09-04-2017, 04:05 PM
full-fledged

My Mood:
miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2087/100%
lurking... I love your example cards
Old 09-04-2017, 06:00 PM
colorful soul

Thanks, miss...hope you decide to join!
Old 09-04-2017, 10:56 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2373/100%
Lurking
Old 09-05-2017, 05:50 AM
ATC Virtuoso

nanvan is a grand poobahnanvan is a grand poobahnanvan is a grand poobahnanvan is a grand poobahnanvan is a grand poobahnanvan is a grand poobahnanvan is a grand poobahnanvan is a grand poobahnanvan is a grand poobahnanvan is a grand poobahnanvan is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 89/100%
Please sign me up - thanks!
Old 09-05-2017, 05:52 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 284/100%
Lurking for now.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:38 AM
craft by name, craft by nature

crafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 312/100%
would love to participate
ciao joan in italy
Old 09-05-2017, 01:48 PM
colorful soul

Welcome nanvan and crafty!!

Hello to lurkers (and possible participants, I hope) ferretgirl and ann stebbing!
Old 09-05-2017, 04:49 PM
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

My Mood:
AngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 517/100%
sign me up please!