ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-14-2009, 01:03 AM
I move the stars for no one.

My Mood:
goodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoodmorningstarshine clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 393/100%
Talking MMH: Chunky Page PIF

It looks like the last Chunky PIF was closed. That's sad. The beauty of the PIF is the ability to jump in when you have time and out when you don't. Just because no one was paying it forward doesn't mean the option should be removed, does it? I think not. So we shall reopen.

Would anyone be interested in making me one of these 3 things?

1. Monochromatic green chunky
2. Handdrawn colorful whimsical chunky
3. Gnome riding on a turtle chunky
Old 10-13-2009, 03:28 PM

My Mood:
Bevie2u is a delightful artist to behold!Bevie2u is a delightful artist to behold!Bevie2u is a delightful artist to behold!Bevie2u is a delightful artist to behold!Bevie2u is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 267/100%
Hello Christy I'll make you a vintage Halloween card! I'd love to have
Lovely lady
a monchromic in purple
and a surprise!
Old 10-15-2009, 07:30 AM
visual poet

My Mood:
dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 922/100%
Bevie,
I will make you a monochromatic in purple

I would like:

an elephant page
fish
monochromatic in black/grey
“Don’t worry about whether or not what you’re making is great art, just finish the work. Let other people argue about whether or not it’s any good. While they’re busy arguing, make more art.” Andy Warhol

Be good to one another. It matters!
Old 10-15-2009, 11:55 AM

My Mood:
Bevie2u is a delightful artist to behold!Bevie2u is a delightful artist to behold!Bevie2u is a delightful artist to behold!Bevie2u is a delightful artist to behold!Bevie2u is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 267/100%
DMNH I'd love to make you a monochromatic black and grey!!!!

I'd like a monochromatic in greens
something with birds in it
A regal lady
Old 10-30-2009, 01:37 PM
Nevertheless, she persisted.

My Mood:
HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 1412/100%
Bevie2, I'll make you a page with birds in it.

Who will make me happy with
Windows or doors
Autumn leaves
Winter moon

"If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough."
My Blog... Art Etsy... Facebook... My Flickr... Vintage Etsy...
Old 11-10-2009, 03:52 AM
Be inspiring ... be kind ...

My Mood:
jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1078/100%
HHC ~ I'll make you happy with a Chunky Page ...
Probably a compilation of a few of your themes (unless you want just one on the page)

Who'll make me happy with:
Moon
Trees
Funky Bird(s)
Old 11-20-2009, 08:07 PM
Dabbler

My Mood:
Janjo33 has a brilliant futureJanjo33 has a brilliant futureJanjo33 has a brilliant futureJanjo33 has a brilliant futureJanjo33 has a brilliant futureJanjo33 has a brilliant futureJanjo33 has a brilliant futureJanjo33 has a brilliant futureJanjo33 has a brilliant futureJanjo33 has a brilliant futureJanjo33 has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 324/100%
jaw - I will make you happy - I will try a moon chunky for you!

Who will make me happy with:

Coffee
Funky bird
Mostly orange monochromatic
Old 11-23-2009, 02:30 PM

yesh has a spectacular aura about him/heryesh has a spectacular aura about him/heryesh has a spectacular aura about him/heryesh has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 43/100%
I will make you happy with a chunky funky bird!
Who can make me happy with:
-a happy skeleton OR skull
-A Mexican theme
-An abstract chunky
Old 11-24-2009, 09:22 AM
Art Slut

My Mood:
Sharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 357/100%
yesh,
I will make you an abstract chunky.

a momochromatic purple textured
buddhas
goddesses

Last edited by Sharazoid; 11-24-2009 at 09:25 AM.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:40 PM
Art Slut

My Mood:
Sharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them allSharazoid is the envy of them all
Okay... Let's switch it up.

a funky chunky zetti
a mostly monochromatic turquoise/blues
vintage
Old 11-30-2009, 07:45 PM
i color outside the lines

madkow has a spectacular aura about him/hermadkow has a spectacular aura about him/hermadkow has a spectacular aura about him/hermadkow has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 140/100%
sharazoid - i will give this a shot ---- i'll go with the turquoise/blue theme

who will make me happy with
sun theme
moon theme
monochromatic green
Old 11-30-2009, 08:25 PM
ATC Guru

kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!kristinized is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 885/100%
I can make you a sun themed page madkow!

-Tim Burton character
-Rapunzel
-cats
Old 11-30-2009, 11:54 PM

My Mood:
jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!
krisinized ~ I'll make you a Rapunzel ...

~ Moon
~ Faeries
~ Holly King
Old 12-01-2009, 12:49 AM
Nevertheless, she persisted.

My Mood:
HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 1412/100%
jaw, I'll make you happy with faeries

owl
windows or door
winter moon

"If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough."
My Blog... Art Etsy... Facebook... My Flickr... Vintage Etsy...
Old 12-01-2009, 11:34 AM
i color outside the lines

madkow has a spectacular aura about him/hermadkow has a spectacular aura about him/hermadkow has a spectacular aura about him/hermadkow has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 140/100%
hhc - i will make you happy with an owl

cow
pig
moon
Old 12-15-2009, 04:26 AM

My Mood:
I will make madkow happy!!

who will make me happy with:
botanica
elves
rapunzel
Old 12-16-2009, 12:16 PM
cherbearvx

iTrader Rating: /%
jaw i'll make you a botanica! anyone want to make for me:

-nursery rhymes
-zetti (collage or drawn)
-whimsy/suzy style girls
Old 12-16-2009, 04:17 PM
I'm HANGRY!

My Mood:
CIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCIndyjob has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 493/100%
cherbearvx I will make you a Whimsy girl page...

Who will make me :

Pandas
Pin Up Girls
Black, White and Red Page
Old 12-16-2009, 05:34 PM
Art Slut

My Mood:
Cindyjob, I will make you a Black, White & Red page.

Who will make me:

Undersea world
Alice in Steampunk Land
Egyptian theme
Old 12-29-2009, 03:06 PM
Art Slut

My Mood:
okay. No takers. How about making me happy with:

a monochromatic purple chunkie page
a zetti mermaid collage
a twisted fairy tale

Tags
chunky, pif