ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-26-2011, 09:43 PM
Here there be monsters!

My Mood:
jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!jensaz should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 835/100%
Re: posting to bring forward in thread
Personal Ad for Chunky Book Pages for: jensaz

1: THEME: DOGS
2: DO'S:having fun, playing, sleeping, barking, whatever. Lots of embellishments, fibers and bright colors
DON'TS:negative images, political, PETA, etc. I love animals, especially dogs so I want happy, not sad.
3: LOCATION: Arizona - Will trade internationally
4: BINDING:1/2 on left side leave free, hanging bits on the top, right or bottom okay
5: COMMENTS: I welcome any medium and style, but I prefer not just digital. If you want to do digital, please modify with drawing or text, or ... something. On the back, co-ordinating color and your info.

1: THEME: DRAGONS
2: DO'S: All mediums welcome, if you do digital, I like, but enhance it somehow with texture. Lot's of color, can be dark themed as long as there is some pop of color in picture. Lots of embellishments please!
DON'TS:No grotesque or gory stuff and no religious, political, etc.. Oh I already said no grotesque or gory, those are included... ;o)
3: LOCATION: Will do international trades
4: BINDING: I will bind on left side so please leave 1/2 in free of "stuff"
5: COMMENTS: I'm looking forward to all sorts of mediums. Lots of embellishments and hangy bits (top, right and bottom only, please)

1: THEME: Vintage Ladies
2: DO'S: All mediums welcome, if you do digital, I like, but enhance it somehow with texture. Lot's of color, can be dark themed as long as there is some pop of color in picture. Lots of embellishments please!
DON'TS: No obscene nudity, artistic nudes are okay and no religious, political, etc..
3: LOCATION:Will do international trades
5: COMMENTS: I'm looking forward to all sorts of mediums. Lots of embellishments and hangy bits (top, right and bottom only, please)

1: THEME: Teapots/cups
DON'TS: no religious, political, etc..
3: LOCATION:AZ Will do international trades

1: THEME:British Royalty - past or current
3: LOCATION:AZ Will do international trades
5: COMMENTS: I'm looking forward to all sorts of mediums. Cheeky humor is acceptable. Lots of embellishments and hangy bits (top, right and bottom only, please)

Last edited by jensaz; 07-26-2011 at 09:50 PM.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:47 PM
I Love ATCs!

Robin has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRobin has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRobin has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRobin has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRobin has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRobin has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRobin has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRobin has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRobin has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRobin has words of artistic wisdom to share with allRobin has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2263/100%
1 on 1 Chunky Page Trades For:

THEME: Zentangles ( Black & White only ) or ( Black & White With Color )
DOS: Hand Drawn or Painted ( together is fine )
Please add information on back!
DON'TS: No embellishments ( ribbon is fine )
Offensive language or adult scenes
BINDING: Please leave a 1/2 inch clear on the left side only!

THEME: Butterflies & Flowers
DOS: Any medium with embellishments and ribbon is fine!
DONT'S: Offensive language or adult scenes

THEME: Holidays (all)
DOS: Any medium with embellishments and ribbon is fine
DONT'S: Offensive language or adult scenes

Last edited by Robin; 08-26-2011 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:51 AM
Suspended User
Suspended Member

My Mood:
shewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastshewolf36 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 297/100%
Personal Ad for Chunky Book Pages for: shewolf36
1: THEME: all Fantasy characters or critters
2: DO'S: mixed media, hand painted, or collage is great and any style
DON'TS: please no religious or political
3: LOCATION: Santa Rosa CA, USA and will swap internationally
4: BINDING: LEFT binding pages - 1/2 inch from left side
5: COMMENTS: add info on back, have back look nice please

Thank you!
Old 08-27-2011, 04:36 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Fantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant futureFantasia has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 168/100%
Personal Ad for Chunky Book Pages for: FANTASIA
1: THEME: COFFEE, in any and all of its wonderful forms
2: DO'S: I especially like mixed media +/or collage, but appreciate well-done hand-drawn as well. I don’t mind use of stickers as long as they aren’t just slapped on a page and that’s it.
DON'TS: I prefer no glitter, but if you feel using it is important to the design, PLEASE use a sealant over it (I’ve gotten glitter under my contacts, and I don’t’ want to suffer that pain again).
3: LOCATION: Only able to trade within USA at this time.
4: BINDING: I will bind top left corner, so no heavy embellishments inch from left & top. I will punch hole.
5: COMMENTS: I like pages as chunky or as flat as you prefer. Danglies are welcome, but not absolutely necessary either.
Old 11-25-2011, 08:01 AM
Suspended User
Suspended Member

Misfitintoyland is a valued memberMisfitintoyland is a valued memberMisfitintoyland is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 41/90%
Personal Ad for Chunky Book Pages for: MisfitInToyland
1: THEME:Carnival!
2: DO'S: Anything bright, colorful, relating to carnival rides/food/cotton candy/games
DON'TS: no religious or dark pages
3: LOCATION:Hanover, PA
4: BINDING: Keep left 1/2 inch free, Don't poke holes
5: COMMENTS: The more color, danglies, ribbons, secret pockets and interactive elements the better!! Go buck wild!!

1: THEME:Circus
2: DO'S: bright, colorful, interactive elements, secret pockets, danglies, ribbons, more is better!!
DON'TS:no religious or dark themes
3: LOCATION:same as above
4: BINDING:same as above
5: COMMENTS:Go crazy!!

1: THEME:Marie Antoinette
2: DO'S: Love light pink/light blue but anything related to marie, france, extravagance is acceptable!
DON'TS:same as above
3: LOCATION:same as above
4: BINDING:same as above
5: COMMENTS:same as above

1: THEME:Vintage Valentines
2: DO'S:think vintage valentine cards with cute graphics (like my avatar) hearts, lace, polka dots, interactive elements, secret pockets would be amazing, ribbons/dangles perfectly ok
DON'TS:
3: LOCATION:same
4: BINDING:same
5: COMMENTS:same as above

1: THEME: Vintage Christmas
2: DO'S: anything related to 1960's and 70's christmas decorations, elves, pixies, wrapping paper, santas, snowmen, cards, tags, glittery, etc
DON'TS:no overly religious pages
3: LOCATION:same
4: BINDING:same
5: COMMENTS:same

I would be more than happy to try any of your themes, I am fairly new to making chunkies but I LOVE making them! Please message me!
Old 12-04-2011, 08:24 AM
craft by name, craft by nature

crafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoastcrafty is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 301/100%
BOOK 1

1: THEME:zetti
2: DO'S:lots of layers and mixed media, collage or hand painted. danglies up to you but as I'm in Italy don't want to push up the postage costs for you
DON'TS:religious, political, stickers,scrapbooking or card making style
3: LOCATION:Italy and willing to trade international ( don't have much of a choice )
4: BINDING:on the left hand side so pls leave 1/2" margin
5: COMMENTS:pls finish off the backs of the chunky in a nice fashion with your details too,

BOOK 2 CUPCAKES
BOOK 3 MARIE ANTOINETTE
BOOK 4 MERMAIDS

All as stipulated above

BOOK 5
1: THEME:WHIMSY GALS WITH OR WITHOUT WINGS HAND DRAWN
2: DO'S:whimsy gal should be hand drawn and painted / coloured but background can be mixed media, collage or painted.
DON'TS: as above
3: LOCATION:as above
4: BINDING:as above
5: COMMENTS: as abovE

THAnx gals
HUGS
JOAN IN ITALY
Old 12-27-2011, 01:27 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
Rosecake is a friendly and kind soulRosecake is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 10/100%
Rosecake's add for Chunky Pages

CHOCOLATE!

1. THEME: Chocolate!
2. DO's: Make my mouth water. Any medium. Color theme of brown, gold, silver, white, red. Colors you would see with chocolate or on chocolate wrappers. Lots of embellishment. A chocolate wrapper would be cool. Thread, fabric, interesting paper.
DONT's: No epoxy, solvents, Citrasolve, or strong smelling glues.(Serious allergies here.) Nothing too sweetsie-poo, religious or political.
3. LOCATION: I'm in Texas, prefer U.S. or Canada
4. BINDING: Leave one-half inch on left free.
5. COMMENTS: Do what gets your juices flowing!

Last edited by Rosecake; 02-08-2012 at 04:58 PM. Reason: I'm always ccoming up with new or different ideas.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:31 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
nadiabekker is a glorious beacon of light!nadiabekker is a glorious beacon of light!nadiabekker is a glorious beacon of light!nadiabekker is a glorious beacon of light!nadiabekker is a glorious beacon of light!nadiabekker is a glorious beacon of light!nadiabekker is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 85/100%
Personal Ad for Chunky Book Pages for Nadiabekker

Book 1
1: THEME: Keys and locks
2: DO'S: Love collage and fabric, beads, charms, whatever embellishments are welcome.
DON'TS: vulgar or dark images, religious , political, satanic
3: LOCATION: the Netherlands, I will ship Internationaly
4: BINDING: Left hand side, leave 1/2" free so I can punch holes
5: COMMENTS: have fun, please decorate the back of your page + add your personal info. I'm looking forward to your returns!

Book 2
1: THEME: Time (think of watches, clocks, time tables, time flies etc.)
2: DO'S: Love collage and fabric, beads, charms, whatever embellishments are welcome.
5: COMMENTS: have fun, please decorate the back of your page + add your personal info. I'm looking forward to your returns!

Book 3
1: THEME:Hearts

Thanks

Please, feel free to ask if you need more information!

my Blog: www.patchandstitch.blogspot.com

Last edited by nadiabekker; 03-21-2012 at 07:59 AM.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:09 PM
crafty crone

papersaga is the envy of them allpapersaga is the envy of them allpapersaga is the envy of them allpapersaga is the envy of them allpapersaga is the envy of them allpapersaga is the envy of them allpapersaga is the envy of them allpapersaga is the envy of them allpapersaga is the envy of them allpapersaga is the envy of them allpapersaga is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 403/100%
Personal Ad for 4 X 4 Chunky Book Pages for Papersaga
I like just about anything EXCEPT cute. Irreverant, politically incorrect (but NOT bigotry), nudes, Pagan Themes, Black & White, ethnic, chunkies with text.
Any medium.
Left hand binding, so please leave a 1/2" margin.
I'll trade with anyone anywhere.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Boom-di-yadda-boom!

My Mood:
Juanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoastJuanita Rojas is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 434/100%
Juanita Rojas
Skippin' the light fandango! Join Date: Jan 2009
My Mood:

iTrader Rating: 219/100%

4x4 listing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOK 1 THEME: ZETTIS
DO: The more embellishment, color, and stuff the better
DON'T: No religious references please
COMMENTS: Just go nuts with it!

BOOK 2 THEME: MONOCOLOR
DO: The color is more important than the theme. DON't: No religious references please
COMMENTS: Subject matter is up to you, but the color is the primary ingredient

BOOK 3 THEME: CITIES AND THE PEOPLE IN THEM
DO: Lots of people, buildings, hustle, bustle, hurly and burly
DON'T: No religious references, obscenities, or sad themes
COMMENTS: Please stick to real cities and realistic people!

Last edited by Juanita Rojas; 02-09-2012 at 10:19 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-08-2012, 03:21 PM
ATC Guru

goatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them allgoatgirl is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 956/100%
Book #1
1: THEME: Dance (ballet or other traditional dance forms)
2: DO'S: I like collage/mixed media-type work; chunky is good; please decorate the back and include your information
DON'TS: No embellishments on left half inch. Please keep images/language "family friendly."
3: LOCATION: prefer USA trades
4: BINDING: left
5: COMMENTS: Please make my pages for this book 41/2 X 4 inches. No embellishments on left half inch.

Book #3
[color="darkgreen"]1: THEME: Vintage Nature Theme: I like collage/mixed media-type work; chunky is good; please decorate the back and include your information
DON'TS: No embellishments on left half inch. Please keep images/language "family friendly"
5: COMMENTS: Please make my pages for this book 4 X 4 inches. No embellishments on left half inch.

Book #4
[b][color="darkgreen"]1: THEME: White on White: I like collage/mixed media-type work; chunky is good; please decorate the back and include your information
DON'TS: No embellishments on left half inch. Please keep images/language "family friendly"
4: BINDING: not binding
5: COMMENTS: Please make my pages for this book 4 X 4 inches.

[b]Book #5 1: THEME: Vintage Yellow and Antique Rose/Pink
2: DO'S: Vintage theme in those two colors. I like collage/mixed media-type work; chunky is good; please decorate the back and include your information
DON'TS: Please keep images/language "family friendly"
4: BINDING: not binding
5: COMMENTS: Please make my pages for this book 4 1/2 X 4 inches.

Updating from my 2010 post!

Book #1
1: THEME: Dance (ballet or other traditional dance forms)
2: DO'S: I like collage/mixed media-type work; chunky is good; please decorate the back and include your information
DON'TS: No embellishments on left half inch. Please keep images/language "family friendly."
5: COMMENTS: Please make my pages for this book 4 1/2 X 4 inches. No embellishments on left half inch.

Book #2
1: THEME: White on White: I like collage/mixed media-type work; chunky is good; please decorate the back and include your information

Book #3
1: THEME: Images of ladies painted by Dante Rossetti
DON'TS: Please keep images/language "family friendly"

Last edited by Carole Cadek; 08-09-2013 at 12:52 AM.
Old 02-20-2012, 12:40 PM
Happy in Maine

Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 717/100%
Chunky trades-Maineatc

Personal Ad for Chunky Book Pages form Maineatc

1: THEME: Oriental
2: DO'S: Lots of embellishments, fibers and bright colors
DON'TS:negative images
3: LOCATION: Maine - Will trade some internationally
4: BINDING:1/2" on left side leave free, hanging bits on the top, right or bottom okay
5: COMMENTS: I welcome any medium and style, but not just digital. On the back, coordinating color and your info.

1: THEME: Flowers
2: DO'S: All mediums welcome, except digital, enhance with texture. Lot's of color, and lots of embellishments please!
3: LOCATION: Maine- Will do some international trades
4: BINDING: I will bind on the left side so please leave 1/2" in free of "stuff"
5: COMMENTS: I'm looking forward to all sorts of mediums and lots of embellishments and hanging bits (top, right and bottom only, please)

1: THEME: Vintage Ladies
2: DO'S: All mediums welcome, no digital. Lot's of color and embellishments please!
DON'TS: No obscene nudity, artistic nudes are okay.
3: LOCATION: Maine. Will do some international trades
4: BINDING: I will bind on left side so please leave 1/2" in free of "stuff"
5: COMMENTS: I'm looking forward to all sorts of mediums. Lots of embellishments and hanging bits (top, right and bottom only, please)

1: THEME: Circus
2: DO'S: All mediums welcome, I like texture and lots of color. Lots of embellishments please!
3: LOCATION: Maine
4: BINDING: I will bind on left side so please leave 1/2" in free of "stuff"
5: COMMENTS: I'm looking forward to all sorts of mediums. Lots of embellishments and hanging bits (top, right and bottom only, please)

Please PM me with requests. I would love to trade.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:19 PM
I have circus elbows and Barbie doll knees.

My Mood:
Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 180/100%
***BUMP***

Anyone still collecting their posted themes? I'm in the mood to make some chunkies!
Old 09-19-2013, 04:36 AM
Too much ink!

My Mood:
sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!sniisk should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1696/100%
My ad is always updated .
Old 09-19-2013, 11:57 AM
I have circus elbows and Barbie doll knees.

My Mood:
Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!Theresagram should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 180/100%
Thanks good, Sanna. I just update mine. I tend to forget about this thread sometimes.