I made some cards and would love to join. I lost count after 7 layered items on my cards. Some of the items I used were....
watercolors, acrylic paints, stamps, dried flowers, paper doily, tea tags, washi tape, liquid pearls, copic marker, stencil, stamping and ink, sharpie marker, metal embellishment, and micron pen.
Well, I thought I mailed cards for the swap. Guess what? I just found them and I hadn't! I will be going to the post office this weekend so I will get the mailed. If I haven't already asked to join could I please!? I've been a bit ditsy lately! Well maybe more ditsy than usual!
My layers went down as follows:
1) patterned card stock base layer
2) vintage book text
3) serviette images adhered with matte medium
4) acrylic paint (sponged on)
5) rub-on transfers (sealed with matte medium)
6) stamping in dye ink
7) random markings made with a black marker
THEY WENT TO THE POST OFFICE AND ARE ON THEIR WAY!!!!!