plays with color and texture
Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date -Friday May 24th
Signup/withdraw date -none
Number of Cards -3 for 3
Number of participants -unlimited
Medium- open media

In the Pacific Northwest and even in California, you can hear the Canada geese flying overhead. We heard them a few times in California. We hear them a lot in Oregon. They are coming or going, migrating to warm places. I love seeing the vees of geese in the air and hear their honking. Or when you see a field of them resting, all with their heads tucked under a wing.

You are making 3 different cards. Either you will have an image of a Canada goose on your card or at least 2 facts about Canada geese. You create whatever background you desire. But no plain or white ones!

Mailing information-- Everyone sends a paper or label with your mailing address. US players send postage. One forever stamp will work.
I will cover postage for international players. And I will provide envelopes for everyone.

All cards should be in plastic sleeves. You can make a paper holder for them or tape them together with washi or painters tape. Loose cards tend to destroy your envelope. Please no embellishments. Start a conversation to receive my mailing address if you don't have it from a previous swap.
Who is ready to learn about Canada geese? If your name is green, your cards are here.

1. Me
2. KeriandtheFlock
3. LuK
4. Leydab
5. Seascape131
6. Pamitha
7. BlancoLobo
8. Tara Morin

Last edited:
Just by googling (or using whatever search engine you have,), you can come across a lot of facts about the Canada Goose. One is that they have good memories. In the wild, they can live between 10 and 24 years.

Amazon does have Canada geese rubber stamps. Etsy seems to have some, too.

LuK, your lovely cards arrived yesterday. Thanks for the extra card. And I managed to figure out how to add color to the text. Will I remember for the next set of cards. I hope so.

My Canada good rubber stamp arrived. It is very small. Art room has become a bedroom & office for sunday through Wednesday. Californian son is houseguest. No art happening until he leaves. So I have time to think about my goose cards.

Back
Top Bottom