I would love to join in on a moleskine group! Add me to this waiting list. I've been away for a bit, but I'm bag in full swing now!
1. I would be happy with any themes; my favorite medium is collage.
2. I can also mail international
3. I can start when a group is ready and I qualify. I'm not a possible host until April 2019.
While I'm waiting, can someone please give me a little more information about the requirements? I know that a moleskine journal is required for the swap, but I can't find any other details:
* How many pages should the journal have?
* Does the binding need to have that soft, leathery feel, or can it be cahiers, hardback, or other?
* Are there any rules about the pages and whether they should be dotted, ruled, or unruled?
* How big should the journal be; 8.5 x 11, 5.5 X 8.25, 3.5 x 5.5...?
Just checked back here and realized I didn’t give very much information. I have several theme possibilities I would be choosing from: “Elegant Afternoon Tea”; “Fairy Dwellings”; “Inside the Garden Gate”; “Little Red Schoolhouse”. I could mail internationally and could begin anytime.
I am always interested in joining another moley swap - not really in the 'market' to host another one after having done so in 2014, 2016 and 2019. Would like to be a player for a change... Prefer HD/HP art but an occasional collage of good quality will be appreciated too. Themes a plenty - will come up with one as soon as there is a group I can join. Being in the Netherlands it is rather obvious that I will send International .