Albums
Swap Due Date: March 7, 2024
Withdraw by:
anytime, just communicate
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: 40
Medium: open media *please read the not-so-fine print

Happy New Year! Welcome New Members!

This swap is for all the New members of ATCs For All.
Who decides just who is New? You do!

If if you recently joined AFA… If you joined AFA years ago but have not traded very many cards yet… If you just returned to AFA after a long absence… If you have been drawing your whole life but just discovered ATCs…. If you have been making ATCs for years but just discovered AFA… If you just picked up a paintbrush, glue stick, camera, needle & thread, etc. for the first time… If you have never joined a swap or made a trade…
If you think this swap is for you… then this swap is for you!

*And if you are just eager to swap with AFA’s newest talent, I might let you sneak in as well.

For this swap you will create 3 original ATCs in any media, in the theme of your choice.

PLEASE READ THE DETAILS CAREFULLY…

Media Parameters:
(the not-so-fine print)
- Media for this swap is wide open.
- Please note that every ATC submitted for this swap must be an original one-of-a-kind, no copies!
- Handmade prints, photographic and digital cards or components are welcome. But DO NOT repeat or copy cards that you have swapped/traded in the past or plan on replicating for swaps/trades in the future.
- Keep embellishments relatively flat and lightweight, for safe and economical mailing.
- If a variety of media is submitted to the swap, please expect a variety of media in your returns.

Craftsmanship Parameters:
- ATCs must be sturdy, 2.5” x 3.5”, and have tidy edges.
- Cards with loose/unattached bits will not be accepted. Sticky cards will not be accepted.
- Submit your best work. Please send creative and conscientiously crafted ATCs, cards that you would be excited to display or have displayed.
- Label ATCs on the back, include your username and country/state, include other info as you wish.

Mailing Parameters:
- Please send me a “Conversation” requesting my address when you are ready to mail your ATCs.
- Please put each ATC in some form of protection, preferably a plastic card sleeve, but a baggie, paper envie, or even a waxed paper wrap will do.
- Secure your ATCs for shipping using an easy release tape, like washi or painter’s tape. No Scotch tape, seriously, NO Scotch Tape!
- US Participants: Please include a self addressed envelope (preferably business sized) with a FOREVER stamp (68 cents).
- International Participants: Please send a LARGE, clearly-addressed mailing label. Also include one US Global Forever Stamp or a well hidden $2 US. I will provide your envelope. Please contact me via Conversation if you have specific concerns related to international mailing.
- Please allow plenty of mailing time! Be aware that the mails have become slow again, typical recommended lead times (USA: 2 weeks, INTERNATIONAL: 3-4) may need to be extended.
- Late submissions will be returned to sender.

Other stuff:
- Please sign up by posting to this thread.
- Please share your finished Art in this thread and in the gallery and comment on those you like. Process pics are welcome too!
- A host card makes a wonderful gift, but is never required to play.
- Before you mail your ATCs, please review the media, craftsmanship, and mailing parameters.
- Don’t forget to submit Feedback/iTrader for the host. Every swap is a learning experience, I welcome feedback in either the iTrader comments section or a “Conversation”.
- Please, please, please acknowledge the artists who created your returns, and let them know what art you received. You are welcome to do so in the thread or by other means.

Participants:

1. LindyLu … received …
2. Tess … received … returns received
3. ArtSean329 … received … returns received
4. Mountain59 … received … returns received
5. TheFFG … received … returns received!
6. lathacker (wd)
7. les342 … received …
8. jo.on.the.go … received … returns received
9. Mstufflebeam (no cards, no communication)
10. Ellf … received …
11. Jill … received …
12. tatntole … received …
13. secretgardensketchbook … received … returns received
14. Laurab74 … received …
15. ThePeachMartini …received … returns received
16. jazivy … received … returns received
17. TrinaLD … received … returns received
18. ScissorHands … received …
19. OrigamiGrace … received …
20. Luk … received … returns received
21. Haikoo … received …
22. Reverie JJ … received … returns received
23. rayx2mac … received …
24. Stormy … received … returns received
25. ShaundaNicole (wd)

Last edited:
  • Staff
HELPFUL LINKS (check back for more updates)

ATCs For All FAQ
ATCs 101: How to make an ATC by @Jean
ATC 102: How to swap by @Jean
ATC 103: How to trade by @Jean
Feedback, overview
Feedback, received
Feedback, How To
Feedback, How To (detailed iPad intructions)
Glossary, Art
Glossary, abbreviations and acronyms
Return Envelopes - SASEs for ATC swaps
Do you mind your cards re-traded?
https://www.atcsforall.com/forums/threads/list-do-you-mind-your-cards-re-traded.904/
Welcome Forum

Last edited:
I just want to say “hi” to all the newbies. I’m an old timer and I don’t qualify under any of the criteria for joining, but I’ll be looking at all the new talent. As the join-by date gets closer, if there are still spaces, I may sneak in - but I don’t want to take up a newbie place. Have fun.

Last edited:
I am super excited for this swap 🥰
I am so happy yesterday was my art day anyway and I was able to spend the day on these. I hope whoever gets them, loves them - and please know I will not be offended or want a return if you ever re-swap my ATCs 🤗

Attachments

• IMG_3648 Copy.jpeg
    IMG_3648 Copy.jpeg
    396.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3648 Copy.jpeg
    IMG_3648 Copy.jpeg
    398.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3648 Copy.jpeg
    IMG_3648 Copy.jpeg
    429.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3648 Copy.jpeg
    IMG_3648 Copy.jpeg
    388.8 KB · Views: 17
I am super excited for this swap 🥰
I am so happy yesterday was my art day anyway and I was able to spend the day on these. I hope whoever gets them, loves them - and please know I will not be offended or want a return if you ever re-swap my ATCs 🤗
As a descendant of the Appalachian Scots-Irish myself (yes, I've been to your site), I'd be honored to receive one of these!
I think they're absolutely beautiful.

I have a queston and don't know where to ask it. I notice that the artists on here have three cards in the same medium each time - in other words, they've already found their art styles. I'm new to this, and I love pens, watercolors, gouache, AND collage. I don't really know yet what medium I'm going to prefer for ATCs. So I wondered: as long as I'm sticking to the theme, and the instructions say "any medium", am I allowed to use different mediums in one set of three of a particular theme, or are all three supposed to be the same medium, as well?
Thanks.

Great question and the fun answer is you can use anything on any card in that swap. Whatever you feel like doing you can do. The host will designate in her instructions if it is to be a certain media and/or theme. When host says open media it's anything in your arsenal. Open media is my favorite because it gives me a chance to open up all the drawers & boxes with my "stuff" & rummage through until something clicks.
Have fun!!

Great question and the fun answer is you can use anything on any card in that swap. Whatever you feel like doing you can do. The host will designate in her instructions if it is to be a certain media and/or theme. When host says open media it's anything in your arsenal. Open media is my favorite because it gives me a chance to open up all the drawers & boxes with my "stuff" & rummage through until something clicks.
Have fun!!
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom