March Pick-A-Theme (PAT) due IN MY HAND May 26, 2017

Shawnicaitlin, I'd consider that an easy/regular theme. Did you want one of the other HD/HP groups, or pick an an advance/challenging theme?

Group 1, please if there's an opening--ship (or group 2 if there's not an opening in group 1, but not both groups, at least not yet :-))

Last edited:
Ok...thank you Miss M. Some hosts are different and consider it to be challenging. So I was just covering bases. LOL. I would like to be in Group 2 and 3 with that same theme. Thank you.

Last edited:
Awesome Shawnicaitlin, welcome! :) One more question: You'll be getting two cards from CiCiCreates on the same theme (not that there's anything wrong with that)...before Group #3 is filled, did you want to vary the theme a little?

Welcome KPinAK! :)

Awww. No worries at all. I am so welcome to cicicreates work. Perhaps in group three the
dachshund could have a peace sign tag on the collar. :)

Welcome artsylola! :) For group 8, there's no one else in there, LOL, so the theme looks a little funny for now ;)

Very excited:

Group 4-
New York, London, Paris: Use a symbol from each of these cities in your card

Group 3- Pink Poodle in Paris

group 4 and Group 8 please! Group 4 theme- a fairytale princess, art nouveau style. Group 8- A hatchling (an elf, a bird, whatever you like, hatching out of a flower, egg, etc) Are those OK?

LOL Who knows what I'll end up with? I love to create what I love to collect, so I'm hoping it will be the same for others and will end up with some awesome cards.
Welcome artsylola! :) For group 8, there's no one else in there, LOL, so the theme looks a little funny for now ;)

Welcome Monroy28, angelmuz and BArox818! :D

angelmuz those are definitely ok!

artsylola, you are no longer alone ;)

ok you're rhyme inspired me :biglaugh: :P

I'll jump into group 5 with the theme: coffee (cup, pot, carafe or bean)

Back
Top Bottom