Sticker inspiration swap, HandDrawn/HandPainted, due June 3rd

I'm sure your cards will be great, Suzi! If you're able to post them to the thread we'd love to see them :)

I finally picked my stickers! Here's my stickers and cards:

1_Sticker_Inspiration_-_succulent_seat.jpg

1_Sticker_Inspiration_-_bunny_supervision.jpg

1_Sticker_Inspiration_-_you_re_a_star_-_well_done_.jpg

Ohh I have some great vintage stickers I just got from a thrift shop and honestly didnt know anything to do with, this is exciting! Sign me up for sure :)

@crazydaisylou your cards arrived! They look great - thanks for the hostie! Would you like me to scan them for you?

@Suzi they look great - I can't wait to see the stickers you chose too!

@jo.on.the.go - your cards arrived! They're even better in person, and I've added the correction to the back of your swan card. Thanks for the hostie!

Very nice cards zilliah :) I like the girl with the bunny. I have a huge rabbit that lives under my porch. I talk to him all the time when I am working in the gardens!

Glad to have you with us, sillylil41!

Thanks Suzi! That sounds adorable, but I hope he doesn't eat your plants! My parents have a very adversarial relationship with a bunny in their garden because it always eats all the vegetables they're trying to grow.

zilliah, sometimes I call the rabbit my arch-enemy, but most of the time we get along well. Last year we had loads of baby bunnies all season long, and they were absolutely adorable!

Welcome Joyce G!

@Suzi - oh my goodness, baby bunnies?! Tooooo cute!

@Suzi - your cards arrived today! They look wonderful - thanks for the hostie :)

@JoyceG - Those look lovely! Looking forward to seeing them in person!

@JoyceG - your cards have arrived! They look great - I actually have a couple of the hummingbird stickers in my collection!

@sillylily41 your cards arrived! You picked some fun stickers - they look great!

Back
Top Bottom