Sugar Skulls Swap - DUE OCTOBER 21

Welcome to livia, annieartgirl, and StaticEmbrace! That fills us up, so babynavyblue and JavaZarf, you are on the waiting list.
Let's start Sugaring!
Meg

And the first ones are in! Thank you, Cameo, for such a quick response, and such sweet hostess gifties! I am humbled by your effort. I can't wait to see the beautiful skulls everyone else does.

Just FYI, I made the cutoff date what it is so I can hopefully get the back to you as close to Nov 1 as possible. (except international, wish I could make that faster.) Happy Autumn to you all-
Meg

Yesterday's mail brought treats from livia and kris10atcs. Thank you so much for the quick send, and beautiful cards! How's everyone else doing? I do encourage you to post pics here in the thread.
Meg

Here are my sugar skulls. Living in Arizona I see tons of these in shops but I think I like the one's in tattoos best. I'm not sure why but every tattoo I've seen of a sugar skull always has roses with them.
1_o_006.JPG
1_o_005.JPG
1_o_002.JPG
1_o_001.JPG

Wow, Jennie, those are wonderful! I've seen them a lot in tattoos as well, and roses are just a staple of tattooing. These are just lovely.
Meg

Back
Top Bottom