wow, lisa . . . i hope you like what i made you, because your presents are AMAZING. i love every one of them--that star book is fabulous, and so intricate! my hubs also likes the beeswax art as much as me--i have it propped in one of my vintage typewriters, and it looks SO creepy/cool!
the goodies are amazing, your book mark is already in my current anthology, and i LOVE YOU!
thanks for everything . . . you are so generous and talented!
VintageGlimmers
Thank you! You girls sure know how to make me feel good. I often feel unsure about my art especially the weird stuff that I love so much. I'm glad you like everything. I made the book thongs extra long cuz all the ones I've ever bought are always too short to fit in art books/magazines and it drives me nuts! Happy Christmas to you.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.