OK. So the card should have been called littlekittenlost. The postmasters put the card in the wrong box and someone was nice enough to get it to me. I get all my mail at a little tiny post office. Thank goodness for honest people.
Thank you so much for trading with me. He's going in my collection of kitties.
Debby
littlekittenlost
It's so good that someone got him to you! I don't think my apartment neighbours would have been so nice.
Thanks again for the trade :3
littlekittenlost
Sorry... I got this in the mail over a week ago... it disappeared on me, and I found it while cleaning tonight. Thanks again for the trade, I love the kitty :3
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.