Hi Lisa!
Oh, my! you sent an easel to hold your canvas and really spent the big bucks to get it here. Wow! What a nice surprise! You did a splendid job on the painting. I love it! Sorry mine won't be as fancy. But I hope you like it anyway! Hugs! Pam
lisacotton
Hi Pam! Yup, the easel actually came with the canvas when it was blank, so I figure I'd include it with the painting in case you wanted to display it I'm glad it got to you safe and sound! I'm at a convention as I'm typing this, so I'll let you know when yours comes in the mail
lisacotton
I'm back from the convention and was very happy to see the little painting you sent was in my mailbox Wow! The amount of detail in this piece! It's absolutely gorgeous! The scan/photo does it no justice Thanks so much again for the trade!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.