received my really beautiful set of atcs their more beautiful in person thank you again lemon
Lemon Crisis
W00t! Glad they arrived safely (and quite quickly too!)
You're very welcome, I'm glad you like them
Mikesatc
i'm happy they arrived to safely.. their my new favorites.. wanna do another big trade soon
Lemon Crisis
Oh yay, favourites too! thanks!
Yep I'll be up for another big trade soon. Give me another week or so as I've just started another voluntary job so I'm re-learning how to manage my time LOL. Got a couple of swaps to finish up too.
Looking forward to it! I'd better think of what to request haha.
Mikesatc
i'l have to do the same.. and that sounds good just pm me when your ready
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.