I know you wrote watercolors on back, but just wondering if this is inktense because it is so vibrant? Where did you get the template for your information on the back of your cards? Do you print those out yourself? I have been looking for a rubber stamp in the stores to do something like this, but haven't had any luck. I guess I might have to try to find something online. Thanks again for making me a special card. You are awesome!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Pochadiva
I'm so glad you like the card! Yes..I did use inktense watercolor pencils on the card for the most part..also used some tube colors.
I used a company called ps print online to print the stickers for the backside. It saves me so much time. I've changed my email address since but I'm not going to worry about that. A friend of mine designed the graphics for me after I gave her a basic idea of the info I wanted on it. She was able to create the correct specifications for the sticker. I had no clue about that part of it. They might be able to help you with that.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope it is not on the stressful side for you.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.