Hi Taylor, I've just received my recipe swaps today but I'm not sure what to do now. The swaps are fabulous, do I now leave feedback for the people I have received the swaps from?
Help!....lol
Carol
OrganicMama
Look at the bottom of any post and you will see a series of little buttons. One button says "REP". Click that button and it will give you a space to write a thank you note for the person who made that post.
Reps can be left for cards received, a post you really like, etc.
Also, drop a note in the Recipe Swap thread just saying thanks to the people who made your cards. This way there is a post for them to use to give you Rep!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.