OMGOSH! your "eerie night watcher" painting is amzing! By fay my favorit pick of the litter.
thank you so much for hosting a great swap and for creating such a wonderfulll creepy 8x8 for me.
Huggs
"T"
Linda4atc
Oww shucks, I bet you said that to all of us. I'm glad you like it.
Question... Lilbad said she gave you one a lot like it, Here is her comment, I am curious did she use the same reference photo?
Gypsy Spirit
I saw that post, but i have not seen the painting. it may be for the happy crafters journal pages but i havnt seen the painting there yet either...
and i dont say the same to all the artist, just my favorites :-)
some artist i politly say thank you, becuase some artist do not do their best work, and it shows
but you my dear continue to improve, and I honor everything you have traded with me
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.