Your card has become the new prize in my collection! It's so wonderful, and I love the tassel and dangly bits...its the first and only card I have like that. Just love it - love the composition, love the randomness and how you put it all together. Love, love, love! Thank you much for the other little bits and pieces you sent! I enjoyed going through them and dreaming up of ways I want to use them. Thank you so much!
Oh! I've been meaning to tell you - once you get enough iTrader points, perhaps you can start a Make Me Happy thread for Australian/New Zealanders. I've seen similar threads for Europeans. I did a google search, but I didn't see an ATC swaps specifically for Australians. I know they have to be out there, though.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.