Melissa, what a clever idea-I have California tomatoes in my kitchen,So Cute. I was struck with an idea-- about keeping your little box-moving along maybe as a Envie
each Month-perhaps with something different each time. I'm really thinking way out there. I did think it was sooo cute. Thank you, Suzie---No Valentine from me as of yet? They have arrived at four places--if by Tuesday, I will make you another one!
kwailin777
OMGosh, I'm pom pom crazy! LOL! I'm glad that you enjoyed it too. I haven't got your Valentine yet, but perhaps today? The mail hasnt come yet.
Thinking way out there is the fun part of happy mail.
suzie's Arts
Thank you Melissa for the darling Tomatoes --so cute-and I have a Special little
dish for them! I'm getting nervous over the Valentine, perhaps I should start a redo
today--then if the others arrive I'll certainly be ahead for next year. Thank you. Suzie
kwailin777
That sounds like a good plan. ...but wait a little more before sending out...I also have things sent out that should have made it by now...it might just be slow going with the mail peeps.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.