A lot has happened since my last letter and I shall tell you about it in my next letter.
I love this snowman. Your artwork is really fabulous. Thank you for your letter and for the small card. I know that the new year will bring more happiness and wish the same for you and your family.
I've just completed a rather large and very detailed colored pencil drawing for a submission to an art show. I am looking forward to returning to working with the smaller ATCs.
I have something I'm finishing for you and hope you receive it in time for you Christmas on January 7. You are right, I did not know about the date and look forward to hearing how you celebrate.
Our Christmas is on Friday and I have family coming to my home so I must tidy up all of the art supplies and projects. Well, maybe a few of the supplies and projects.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.