I love when I learn something new from Hosting a swap.
I had to look up Morozko before I could give your iTrader - great card! Do you have a Russian background or do you just love fairy tales?
All your cards are wonderful so I hope that you will join future PATs with enjoyment.
Just a little reminder - the return label that you included is too small (compare it to the size of my return address on the back of the envelope). Australia Post is easily confused and I have had returns returned to me, not sent to you, when I have used the little labels.
Thanks for the postage.
skullcake
I was really in the mood to draw something strange and wintery so that's why I chose Morozko, and I've always loved kind of surreal and strange fairy tales (I know they all are to some extent!)
I apologize for sending the wrong size label! I'll be sure to send the right one next time.
And this was really fun for my first PAT! I can't wait to do another one
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.