Your holiday ornament swap is always a favorite for me. It's one of the things I look forward to and love being a part of. You are such a wonderful host (and human) you give me hope for the world in general. Thank you for continuing to host such amazing swaps and for allowing me to be a part of them. I love my returns and will be looking forward to the next Nanner swap I can participate in. Have yourself some wonderfully happy holidays!
Russell
nanner
THE Russell,
Thanks for those kind words. Mutual Admiration Society, because the reason my swaps are so great is because of artists like YOU that join in with the fab art and stimulating (and often silly) convos.
I just LOVE the 'bonible ornament. I needed to get some new ornament hooks. I got 100 for .79. How is that even something that can be profitable, ha?!
You are a wonderful human, too. I'm so glad to call you "friend." I'll keep you posted when I host something again.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.