Marilyn, I just love these junker boys. Thank you for the extra piece of art. your always so generous and have been such a good friend to me. I put the little paper purse in the mail to you yesterday. I am happy to have given you those cards. These are paintings I did to teach my classes and I know they are in good hands. I continue to do my own art and I do need to rest a lot. God gave me art to take me through the hard times in my life. Art keeps me very happy. Thank you for being my friend. Love, Veronica
TherapeuticArt
Thanks Veronica. Keep making great art and keep optimistic! You're a great artist and the world needs more of your work. Rest and take care, and thanks for the kind words! Marilyn
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.