Your wonderful dragons are here ! I LOVE them
Thank you also very much for all the wonderful extra's
I'm getting a little better every day <3
Lots of love to you,
Daphne
Tasha
Daphne!
Very nice! I am very happy to improve your health! Nice to meet you. I hope for new exchanges.
All the best, Tasha
Tasha
Daphne!
I got a letter from you today! Thank you very, very much for the Goodies, you are very generous to me. Your cards are very beautiful and original. For the first time I see round playing cards Samson)))) it's so fun. Thank you! I hope your health is getting better. Very nice to meet you!!! I hope for new exchanges)
with love from St. Petersburg. All the best, Tasha
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.