Hi Jan,
I wanted to say thanks so much for the hand dyed fabrics. I have really got to get with the program and do some of it myself. I typically paint/watercolor mine as I go along. Pape rmaking is something else I want to do...geeze, there aren't enough hours in the day are there?
Hugs,
--Cathy
Jan
Thanks for letting me know the page arrived, I was getting worried. I'm happy to know you like it. Yes, you do need to try some new things, I know you are so busy but maybe a little less time at the keyboard and some time out in the driveway with some Pebeo.
Thanks for your perks, I really do treaure them.
Jan
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.