oh, i just love them . . . the altered CD and glass slide pendant are beautiful, but that little edgar allan poe art doll is my favorite . . . hee hee! i so appreciate how personalized everything was--you rock!
egrobeck
:-)) Amy, I'm happy if you're happy! I thought you might like the Poe/raven theme cause you love ravens and crows, and yeah, that Poe doll came out way cool - I must've been in the zone when I was making him!! I chuckle everytime I look at a pic of it. And I love Halloweeen, too, and I had some supplies left over so I went with a Halloween theme for the cd. (gosh, I do love making altered cds!!!) well, I hope you get many years of enjoyment from everything. Happy Holidays and blessings in the New Year to you and yours.
hugs
Eileen
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.